Happy Birthday SILVERBACK

Yo Big John:

Hope it's a Silverbacked Mfr of a birthday and that you get all of what you want to celebrate it....

God bless ya, bro....

Tim

:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

Happy birthday ya old fart :D :D :D ;) :rock:

Andrew

Wow...Silverbacks have birthdays? I want to see your birth certificate and see where you were born...

I don't care about newspaper clippings...

Happy B Day. Take the Banana out for a B Day drive.;)

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :driver:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

FATJACK said:
Happy Birthday John, you getting to be an old monkey like me. Have a great day.
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

What the f*ck is wrong with you? :dontknow:

Don't you know you should have started this thread in the Offensive section.;) :D

But thank you very much for the thoughts.:rock:

Happy Birthday you big ape....

Go ahead... Enjoy yourself... :D

NYC-EmpireStateBuilding.gif

NBT said:
:birthday::beer::beer::beer:
All the very best to ya on your 39th Birthday John...:birthday:

Hell Kenny, I don't even remember being 39.:eek:

And thanks for remembering me.:rock:

bclark05 said:
:birthday: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :birthday:

Thank you. Not sure I can party that much any longer.:eek: :(

Stinker said:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Why thank very much Stinker.:rock: Before I head to that big banana tree in the sky, I hope to meet you face to face.

Just need to see who is really the ugliest.;) :D

belgiumbarry said:
say it ain't true... our gorilla a year older :p :D o my god, all that furl that MUST become grey.... bwahhahahaa ... let alone loosing it.... he's gonne need more than 1 vacuum cleaner ;)

Happy Birthday John, have a nice ,warm day among your family and take that bitch Cobra for a spin :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Thank you very much Wafflehead.;) :rock:

Become grey? :confused: Been grey for many years.:eek:

And the Cobra is up on jack stands waiting for me to finish replacing the clutch slave cylinder. Hopefully this weekend I will get the time to work on it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back