!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VTCOA!!!!!!

Happy Birthday VTCOA!!!!!!!!

Want to say thanks to everyone here!!!!

Happy Birthday, great job!!!!!!!!:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :flute: :flute: :flute: :flute: :flute: :flute: :flute: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
HAPPY FORST ANIVERSARY VTCOA......
AND THANKS TO ALL THE GUYS THAT MAKE THIS POSSIBLE...
THE OWNERS T HE MODS THE MEMBERS......:rock: :rock: :rock:

BUT.....

WHERES THE PIÑATA.... I'M READY:viking: :viking:

Happy Birthday to us, Happy Birthday to us, Happy birthday to ussssss, Happy birthday to us .............. :star: :rock: :dancing:

Silverback looks like a monkey and he smells like one too ............... :dontknow: Hey, it had to rhyme ya know :D :D :rock:

a year already.......geeees...

thanks to everyone for making this place so great!!

Happy Birthday to one and all.! What a smashing......... (probably the wrong word to use here) ..... Success!:birthday:

RedSrt007 said:
Thank You everyone! We never expected so many members in so little time!It started off with just a few of us here :eek:

To all the new members, we want to welcome you to the forum, and glad you are here to join us. Drive safe, and thanks for being a part of the Viper Truck Club of America!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, And HAPPY B-Day

John thank you for remembering :eek: Seems I am always getting credit for only the bad Shit :D It was an honor and a privilege my friend........:D

Happy Birthday guys and let's have some Damn fun :rock:

Happy Birthday to the Club...everyone should be proud of the accomplishment's achieved over the past year.
Thank's Jack, Patrick, Mod's,vendors, and members of the VTCOA, for making this place THE Viper Truck site.:rock:

:cheers: To many more happy, and prosperous years to come!:rock:

Not another one of these threads again!!!!:D:D:D

Happy Birthday Everyone!!!!!!!!:)

TheSickness said:
John thank you for remembering :eek: Seems I am always getting credit for only the bad Shit :D It was an honor and a privilege my friend........:D

Happy Birthday guys and let's have some Damn fun :rock:

My long memory goes with my long dick.:) At least I think that's what people mean when they say I'm a big prick.:dontknow:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back