Happy Father's Day

SrtBradsBoss

Reaction score
I wanted to wish all you dads out there a very Happy Father's Day. Have a great day with your family. You guys work hard and deserve to have your day.:)

SrtBradsBoss said:
I wanted to wish all you dads out there a very Happy Father's Day. Have a great day with your family. You guys work hard and deserve to have your day.:)

Thanks Boss, and thanks to all the wonderful ladies like yourself that let us be fathers.....:handkiss:

FSTJACK said:
Thanks Boss, and thanks to all the wonderful ladies like yourself that let us be fathers.....:handkiss:

Well said, Jackie.............. Thanks, Boss.....

D

All the best to our Fathers out there... hope your getting the day off, get some R&R and tilt a few "Pop's";) or two.:rock: :cheers:

Thanks!! And A Happy Father's Day to all of the other fathers out there!!!!

Thankyou and happy fathers day to all.Sit around relax,drink some beers,
watch nascar,motocross,the tiger show.Ahhh,should be a good day!!
A hummer would be nice too!!

Good Post!

Thanks

And a GREAT Fathers day to all of you too

Yeah - Happy Father's Day to all of you MuthaFu**ers...:beer: :D

Silverback said:
I'm working. But then what else is new.:(

But thank you for the kind thoughts Boss.:rock:

I thought I was a workaholic. Tell your Boss It's a short work day today and relax with your family:idea: .

Happy FATHER'S DAY to all Dads.:rock:

SrtBrad said:
I thought I was a workaholic. Tell your Boss It's a short work day today and relax with your family:idea: .

Happy FATHER'S DAY to all Dads.:rock:

Actually my boss get's mad at me for all the O/T I work.

Thanks for the well wishes, and I want to wish all the Dads here a Happy Fathers Day too. Gonna head out for some brunch, a couple of plates of food and some mimosas. Then back here to chill with the family.

Happy "whiner's day" to you all ................................. :p :p :p Have a great one guys :D

Wifey said:
Happy "whiner's day" to you all ................................. :p :p :p Have a great one guys :D

:idea: If it wasn't for us men, all you women would have to bitch about each other.

Oh, wait. You do bitch about each other.

Never mind.;) :p :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back