Happy Father's Day

Well Fathers Day is almost over..I spent the day making 3 trips to Home Depot, and mowing the grass..Hope all you dads out there had a good day..
We are not big on giving presents for days like this, but my son did manage to come home from a week at his friends house and hang out with me for a little while..He even brought me a soda while I was mowing the grass..lol..
Now he is off to another kids house for a few days..ah well, such is the life of a 14 yr old...

Black1 said:
Happy Father's Day, chaps. :)

And a special one to my Online Dad, Silverback! :rock: Hope you had a great day, Dad! :burnout:

Thanks son.

And to all my adopted children here on this site, I love you all.:star:

Riff62 said:
Well Fathers Day is almost over..I spent the day making 3 trips to Home Depot, and mowing the grass..Hope all you dads out there had a good day..
We are not big on giving presents for days like this, but my son did manage to come home from a week at his friends house and hang out with me for a little while..He even brought me a soda while I was mowing the grass..lol..
Now he is off to another kids house for a few days..ah well, such is the life of a 14 yr old...

Well this should make your day as I just got back from Venice Beach.

VeniceFathersDay07018b.jpg

VeniceFathersDay07012b.jpg

VeniceFathersDay07096b.jpg

SrtBrad said:
Well this should make your day as I just got back from Venice Beach.

VeniceFathersDay07018b.jpg

VeniceFathersDay07012b.jpg

VeniceFathersDay07096b.jpg
OMG!!! the beach does have sand crabs ;) ;) :eek: :star:

Looks like the one of em got skid marks on her stomach from the Balona creek sewage overflow ..... :dontknow: :dontknow:

Yeah, it's like 90 out there ya know. :D :D :p

Silverback said:
:idea: If it wasn't for us men, all you women would have to bitch about each other.

Oh, wait. You do bitch about each other.

Never mind.;) :p :D
Oh wait, I shoulda said happy Muthers day not whiners day, scuse me :D :D

Hope you had a nice one POPS :rock: :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back