Has anyone bought an extended warranty?

SrtBrad said:
Hey bucke77 do you carry the triple guage pod. I'm interested. Let me know.

Brad
not for the trucks. but you could find them on ebay i'm sure.
are you leaving for san diego sunday morning?

bucke77 said:
not for the trucks. but you could find them on ebay i'm sure.
are you leaving for san diego sunday morning?

I am going to San Diego. Would like to go in a group and film a video. Whitesnake has mentioned some guys are probably leaving Sunday morning from D's house possibly. Don't know any details yet. I would like a group of us to go down Saturday morning get a Hotel and make it a 2 day GTG with video. What do you think. I'll go with the flow but let's get some ideas rolling.

Also do you know of any Los Angeles aftermarket parts stores that have a large selection of Ram SRT 10 items. Interior and exterior?

Due to your family situation will you be able to make Dyno Day? I hope you can.

Brad

SrtBrad said:
I am going to San Diego. Would like to go in a group and film a video. Whitesnake has mentioned some guys are probably leaving Sunday morning from D's house possibly. Don't know any details yet. I would like a group of us to go down Saturday morning get a Hotel and make it a 2 day GTG with video. What do you think. I'll go with the flow but let's get some ideas rolling.

Also do you know of any Los Angeles aftermarket parts stores that have a large selection of Ram SRT 10 items. Interior and exterior?

Due to your family situation will you be able to make Dyno Day? I hope you can.

Brad
it looks like I will be going on Sunday morning. I will be calling whitesnake saturday to see about driving down all together.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back