hawk02's build thread....

Awesome Jim, can't wait to see, just started it to check for fluid or exhaust leaks, so far so good. Gonna recheck all the exhaust bolts after a few heat cycles and make sure the "wonderful' HARD PIPE DOES NOT LEAK.....Used a 3M pad to scuff the pipe where it clamps and also did inside the couplers and on radiator neck.....

Nice work!! Lookin good as usual Chris.. Keep it up bro!!

Thanks bro, handles are going on this week hopefully!!!!!!!

Sounds awesome bro, I'm actually way ahead of schedule, should be ready for whatever Jim sets up...................

Got one of the outside mods done today and all I can say is the pics do not do it any justice, the quality of this part is top notch, I have the matching door handles going on this week hopefully, they are solid billet with a brushed chrome finish:rock: Probably gonna have to get the matching fuel door soon, mine will be up for sale then......

P1010007.JPG

P1010005.JPG

P1010006.JPG

wow where can I get a set of those? Having a silver truck will make them look great!

I actually have the door handles that I got from a member who did not like the way they looked against the silver, totally different shade but they are from AMI.

Thanks all, more to come this week, stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Looking good Chris ........... Much better than the others.

Jim

A very classy looking truck. Great job so far!! Any plans for engine performance upgrades?

Thanks,Nothing internal, has B&G Stage2 PCM, Roe TB, K&N drop in, V1R UD pulley, Demon coils, JMB Catless mids, Magnaflow Catback, think thats it..........

Last edited:
Wow. Those look great. Where u get them from?

Thanks,They are made by AMI, got the tailgate handle from Amazon and the door handles from another member, they are the brushed chrome finish, top quality for sure, PITA on the drivers side though............

Think I'm done for this year, just brake and clutch fluid flushes and a pinion seal.......

Thanks, you had something to do with it too, a few items.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back