head and cam combos

JM Cylinder Heads (Strikers, ported o.e.m., Hemi, SRT-4, etc) is currently up for sale. All the programs for making the hardware still exists.
But until it is sold, all existing inventory is on hold.

Sorry '68, I should have said The GEN IV heads which are the 2008 and newer factory Viper heads. There is (again) a conversion program underway to adapt them to the Gen IIIs. They are an excellent head and are what gives the Gen IVs the lion's share of the additional 100 horsepower over what the Gen IIIs make.
I'll post up when the Striker's and the ported o.e.m. heads are available again.

Ronnie
I know i've said this before Ron but you or one of the the vendors should buy out striker and all there stock. I know i'm dreaming but a guy can dream right? lol.:rock: I know i'm saving for when these heads maybe comeback out.

My cam is still for sale Just saying lol. 400 obo and its yours desperately in need of money.

i have people looking into it. Other than that part number is all i have

I know i've said this before Ron but you or one of the the vendors should buy out striker and all there stock. I know i'm dreaming but a guy can dream right? lol.:rock: I know i'm saving for when these heads maybe comeback out.

I'll keep you posted...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back