Header Wars!!!

pretty much that's how it goes around here...

but actually what you did was make a stupid and unfounded comment much like several others with your internet "tone"... and called people "whiny bitches", then started misspelling things and it kinda escalated from there...;)
Ron Burgundy - That Escalated Quickly - YouTube

I jusf figured it out....the smiley faces and thumbs up ive been putting after my posts are not showing up!!!!....surely i would have offended less if there was a smiley face after my posts????:dontknow::):):):):)

I jusf figured it out....the smiley faces and thumbs up ive been putting after my posts are not showing up!!!!....surely i would have offended less if there was a smiley face after my posts????:dontknow::):):):):)

I get it now, you are a great guy with poor communication skills, right? 70% of verbal communication comes from tone, 20% comes from inflection, and 10% comes from the actual spoken words. When writing, especially in a forum setting, the words speak for themselves, but the inflection is set by the emoticons. That's what they are there for. The tone is set by the reputation the poster has with his peers. At this point you are pretty much doomed to continue to be misunderstood because you have a reputation for being arrogant and crass.

I get it now, you are a great guy with poor communication skills, right? 70% of verbal communication comes from tone, 20% comes from inflection, and 10% comes from the actual spoken words. When writing, especially in a forum setting, the words speak for themselves, but the inflection is set by the emoticons. That's what they are there for. The tone is set by the reputation the poster has with his peers. At this point you are pretty much doomed to continue to be misunderstood because you have a reputation for being arrogant and crass.

Im flattered:D:D:)...are you being scarcastic?

Last edited:
And what caveman means by that is that he would like to take a breath so please get your labia out of his mouth! :D

I'm embarrassed to admit that I had to google "labia" to see what you were talking about. :eek: Thankfully, wikipedia hooked me up:

Labium (plural labia) is a Latin-derived term meaning "Lip". Labium and its derivatives (including labial, labrum) are used to describe any lip-like structure, but in the English language, labium often specifically refers to parts of the vulva.

I'm entertained, anyone else ;)

And what caveman means by that is that he would like to take a breath so please get your labia out of his mouth! :D

Good thing you put that smiley face after that post i allmost thought you were serious....

Cave man take a break??? And miss out on this and all the other playground threads....i dont think so:):D:)

I love you guys!!!seriously its 330 where did the day go??

Didn't you get the message from the administrators when you joined the forum? The fine print clearly states that the real purpose of the VTCoA is to promote quarreling so the work day will pass quickly. :D

Didn't you get the message from the administrators when you joined the forum? The fine print clearly states that the real purpose of the VTCoA is to promote quarreling so the work day will pass quickly. :D

You shouldn't be so quick to say I said what I haven't... I can be a Tool... With Tools:drool:

Te

And that dan may remove smiley faces from members posts as he feels fit...:):):)....seriously you guys rock!!!...

Last edited:
Good lawd this got crazy with a quickness!! And if Dan didnt have acess to google he wouldnt have been able to correct all this bad spelling :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back