Header Wars!!!

Whatever, Tool. The fact is that you piss people off in every thread that you post in. If you are to narcissistic to see that you are the problem, nothing I can say will convince you otherwise.

sooo...i pissed off you- srt10ramviper and ramdude how is this everybody...the fact of the matter is you guys wana dish it out but cant take it...and now we start with the name calling and grammar corrections!!!

Let me clarify for you. The before dyno I had the stock manifolds with JMB mids and 2 JMB High Flow Cats with the Magnaflow exhaust. The next dyno on the same day at the same shop was the stock manifolds were replaced with the Mofo's. Some modifications to the mids had to be done to accept the long tubes.

Thanks.

sooo...i pissed off you- srt10ramviper and ramdude how is this everybody...the fact of the matter is you guys wana dish it out but cant take it...and now we start with the name calling and grammar corrections!!!

Actually, it was viperhauler who kindly corrected your grammar and it was VPRPWRD who pointed out that you were pissing off everyone. That makes 5 people in less than two threads. As I stated, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to identify the cause of the problem. Dude, you went to so far as to say that Trainman didn't know what he was doing as a racer, and you seriously don't see why people don't like your posts?

Actually, it was viperhauler who kindly corrected your grammar and it was VPRPWRD who pointed out that you were pissing off everyone. That makes 5 people in less than two threads. As I stated, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to identify the cause of the problem. Dude, you went to so far as to say that Trainman didn't know what he was doing as a racer, and you seriously don't see why people don't like your posts?

He said Trainman didn't know what he was doing as a racer? That's funny. :D

i was agreeing with trainman!!! he said exactly what i was trying to explain...

All i did was make a comment that i was hearing a lot about american racing headers and i get attacked???....

pretty much that's how it goes around here...

but actually what you did was make a stupid and unfounded comment much like several others with your internet "tone"... and called people "whiny bitches", then started misspelling things and it kinda escalated from there...;)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONN-0uoTHI]Ron Burgundy - That Escalated Quickly - YouTube[/ame]

Let me clarify for you. The before dyno I had the stock manifolds with JMB mids and 2 JMB High Flow Cats with the Magnaflow exhaust. The next dyno on the same day at the same shop was the stock manifolds were replaced with the Mofo's. Some modifications to the mids had to be done to accept the long tubes.

Now that was a solid before and after test!
Thanks for the info.

Greg.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back