Heads up

Dkef150hd

Reaction score
Just giving everyone a heads up about buying anything from member 707srt10.I take it I got scammed.Paid for a radio on aug 19 and still not received the radio.Ive email him over 30 times and still no response.

Just giving everyone a heads up about buying anything from member 707srt10.I take it I got scammed.Paid for a radio on aug 19 and still not received the radio.Ive email him over 30 times and still no response.

was it paypal? If so open a claim so it pulls the money and puts it on hold.

I sent him a PM. The guy has been on the forum awhile and sold stuff to other people, so it's odd that you haven't heard from him.

I sent him a PM. The guy has been on the forum awhile and sold stuff to other people, so it's odd that you haven't heard from him.

you were nice about it, I was going to ban him.

you were nice about it, I was going to ban him.
If I remember correctly, he is a full time welder. Based on his positive transition history, both buying and selling, with other members, I am going to assume that he's been on the road welding and just hasn't done a good job corresponding.

I sent a text to some of our Cali guys to see if they have a number for him, but have not heard back yet. Do you know any other members in nor-cal that might have his number?

Yep I was trying to be nice about.Ive email several time just to find out about. I figure maybe he went out of town for Labor Day.

Well I just found the money I sent through PayPal went as family or friend they don't refund it.So I'll i can do is hope he sends it to me.

Never send money as family or friend, unless you really know and trust the person, for trying to be a nice guy and save the seller a few bucks on the transaction cost you lose all opportunity of recourse. If they ask you to send it that way it is in your best interest to skip the buy or add a little extra to cover the transaction cost so you can get it back if you need to. Sorry you got a bad deal

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back