Health Care may Kill this Country

Personally, I believe that nicotine is the most addictive substance on the planet. I have stopped smoking for periods of time, but always find myself starting up again. I have cut way down, I have a couple a day, unless I'm drinking, then it's on. But in all honesty I rarely drink anymore, and when I do 2 or 3 beers is usually my limit.

I have done just about any drug you could name. I used to do more speed (meth) than most would think humanly possible. I did it every day for years, and I did a lot. But when I decided to quit, it was that simple, I quit. I decided one day I didn't want to do it anymore and that was that. Had a few jacked up days in the beginning, but I've never done it since. And that was over 10 years ago, so I don't think I'm gonna find myself jonesing anytime soon.

Same with coke. And these are the things that we hear are really addictive and dangerous. None come close to tobacco IMO, and yet our government decides that's the one that should be legal. Has me quite puzzled to tell the truth.

But, me and the OL are both going to attempt to quit smoking again as New Year's resolutions. Wish us luck, we'll probably need it.

I think you are right Bob...it is so hard to quit...but so liberating when you do, and you will!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back