Hellcat challenger hp number revealed. Vid inside

Still wouldn't be as refined as the Challenger though, still a truck and you would never get the money back........

Still wouldn't be as refined as the Challenger though, still a truck and you would never get the money back........

I personally have never bought a vehicle as an investment, let alone modded one to hopefully get the money back out of it..........

$75,000. would buy a lot of HP for our 10's.

That's true. But, there is a reliability/drivability difference in OEM horsepower and modded horsepower. The Hellcat will probably put an easy 600hp to the wheels, will never need special attention from a tuner/builder, and should be reliable for 100k+ miles. The same can't be said for a heavily modded vehicle.

I just had a fast car and you know what? It still wasn't a truck :dontknow:

Some of us are truck people... I had to learn the hard way by selling mine, getting a car, and then turning around and buying another truck. :D

I just had a fast car and you know what? It still wasn't a truck :dontknow:

Some of us are truck people... I had to learn the hard way by selling mine, getting a car, and then turning around and buying another truck. :D

I agree with this, Paul. I've been a truck guy since day one. That's why it makes the most sense to keep our '10's and get a Hellcat :D

Last edited:
Hey Dom, any updates from your trip to the dealer, on pricing or availability. Interested on what there saying states side.

Hey Dom, any updates from your trip to the dealer, on pricing or availability. Interested on what there saying states side.

I've contacted two dealers. One didn't know anything, the other indicated he expected them to have a couple available in the fall, could give me dibs on one, but didn't have any information on pricing, or firm availability.

We won't even see one here unless someone ordered it and paid for it up front. We sat on an 05 RC SRT-10 until 2007 when they had to give it away to get it off the lot.

We won't even see one here unless someone ordered it and paid for it up front. We sat on an 05 RC SRT-10 until 2007 when they had to give it away to get it off the lot.

That's hard to believe! Thought it would be a good unit to have for drawing people in. In the end they probably paid the guy to take it after paying the floor plan on it all those years.

That's hard to believe! Thought it would be a good unit to have for drawing people in. In the end they probably paid the guy to take it after paying the floor plan on it all those years.

I almost bought it, except it was red, and that's just not my color.

my dealer is supposed to call me back in two weeks. they're waiting for their allocation paperwork. he said me and two other people have expressed serious interest, and i offered to put a deposit down if i needed to but he told me it wasn't necessary... yet...
i've only bought two cars from them, so i hope it's enough for them to take me seriously... we'll see... i don't want to get rid of my truck, but maybe... just maybe for this, i'd have to...

my dealer is supposed to call me back in two weeks. they're waiting for their allocation paperwork. he said me and two other people have expressed serious interest, and i offered to put a deposit down if i needed to but he told me it wasn't necessary... yet...
i've only bought two cars from them, so i hope it's enough for them to take me seriously... we'll see... i don't want to get rid of my truck, but maybe... just maybe for this, i'd have to...

Your a damn Jew...

Ok I'm a lil lazy and dont want to read 135 posts so it may have been brought up already, what is the compression and boost levels on this beast ?? Intercooled ??

Not sure on boost, intercooler yes, custom dual coolers I believe, air and water........fully forged internals, ported and polished heads and functional ram air through drivers deleted front parking light area.....

But here is the question...will they put this motor in the Ram????? Surely there is a leak on this info somewhere.

Would you want this motor in a Ram ??? ....doing something like that sounds cool but we would all be playing 2nd fiddle with our trucks as the former "fastest"....a high horsepower benchmark will keep our rides in the premium collectable realm some day (maybe)

My .02

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back