Hellcat challenger hp number revealed. Vid inside

The Viper plant is shut down again......................not going well for this car.......

Ok I'm a lil lazy and dont want to read 135 posts so it may have been brought up already, what is the compression and boost levels on this beast ?? Intercooled ??

You should read it. Not so much for the technical stuff though :p

Would you want this motor in a Ram ??? ....doing something like that sounds cool but we would all be playing 2nd fiddle with our trucks as the former "fastest"....a high horsepower benchmark will keep our rides in the premium collectable realm some day (maybe)

My .0002
I don't care. I'm keeping my '10 either way, and I fit way better in a Ram than in a Chally.

Ok I'm a lil lazy and dont want to read 135 posts so it may have been brought up already, what is the compression and boost levels on this beast ?? Intercooled ??
No tech talk, whatsoever. Oh, and welcome to the VTCoA, where all the adolescent hotrodders come to play. :D

The Viper plant is shut down again......................not going well for this car.......
Viper sales are way down. Guys on the Alley are buying new 2013's for $85k. Why would that slow the brining to the market of the Hellcat?

Last edited:
Would you want this motor in a Ram ??? ....doing something like that sounds cool but we would all be playing 2nd fiddle with our trucks as the former "fastest"....a high horsepower benchmark will keep our rides in the premium collectable realm some day (maybe)

My .02

As much as I would like it, I hope they don't.

Figured the Charger wouldn't be far behind in getting the new motor. Has anyone heard anything about the warranty on the Hellcat & it's S/C?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN2DTSE5ahA]Hellcat Hemi Dodge Challenger at Brampton assembly plant - YouTube[/ame]

Eh Ironhead here is a video of a White Hellcat you may be looking for. It's a month old so you may have seen it already.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMJ19tq1Oes]White 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hemi Hellcat - light operation - YouTube[/ame]

Here's another video White Hellcat same place.

This car is sick and white is looking pretty good.

Slap some better looking rims on it and me in front seat would make that the perfect 10 replacement :rock:
That and a big hellcat logo on hood in blue:rock:

Last edited:
Slap some better looking rims on it and me in front seat would make that the perfect 10 replacement :rock:

There are plenty of people here that would like to slap you any where, front seat or not! :D

Let me know when your ready to MOVE the CE!!;)

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back