Hellcat challenger hp number revealed. Vid inside

Ugly but impressive numbers. I'd "almost" be willing to overlook some of the ugly but after second glance....nope.

It's a proud day for Dodge/Chrysler/SRT. They are finally in front in the HP wars.

Hate to see pricing on this car 75k to 85k for sure.

I still dont understand why they didn't give the Viper a power boost!

Ugly but impressive numbers. I'd "almost" be willing to overlook some of the ugly but after second glance....nope.

"Ugly"????????:dontknow:The car?????????:chain:

"Ugly"????????:dontknow:The car?????????:chain:

In my eyes....yes. Challenger is shall we say "challenged" in the looks dept. Granted it wasn't beaten with an ugly stick but from certain angles its angles just aint right.

I'm getting one, my wife might divorce me tho, she almost did after she found out what my G.C. SRT cost, but like I told her before we got married "I will always be a car guy, and I spend a lot on cars."

Thanks, Ironhead! I kind of agree with you, Chuck. From some angles, that car just isn't right. Doesn't matter though, add me to the "getting one" list. It will be my oldest sons first car.

I think I will continue to admire this one from the sidelines. However, if they drop that motor in the Ram, I will have to have one.

Thanks, Ironhead! I kind of agree with you, Chuck. From some angles, that car just isn't right. Doesn't matter though, add me to the "getting one" list. It will be my oldest sons first car.

Anything for you hairball.
I just don't like the square look of body.Now if it came with the widebody kit .But with 707 hp out the door , things could be changing in my garage next year!

Anything for you hairball.
I just don't like the square look of body.Now if it came with the widebody kit .But with 707 hp out the door , things could be changing in my garage next year!

That would certainly help in the looks department. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back