Hellcat challenger hp number revealed. Vid inside

silly child :chain: Ironhead ain't got the age excuse. :dontknow:

Damn even when you argue with Dom you cant stand it unless you throw my name in it somehow someway .:dontknow:

Damn even when you argue with Dom you cant stand it unless you throw my name in it somehow someway .:dontknow:

Have a wonderful day at worship, as I will. Then I'm off to Midland to collect $'s and help a fellow member find employment. :rock:

Have a wonderful day at worship, as I will. Then I'm off to Midland to collect $'s and help a fellow member find employment. :rock:

May alia have a bird fly up your nose .;)

You said it, not me. :dontknow:

We will all be judged---some worthy---some unworthy. Our time on earth is preparing us to live in eternity somewhere else. :chain:

You will be judged as a self righteous hypocrite that thinks he has the right to push his religious views on everyone else .

At 33 you either are a Mark Cuban or finance or use daddies money. :dontknow:

Or is savvy enough to recognize opportunity when it presents itself, brave enough to move on those opportunities, and hard working enough to stick with it even when things don't go right. Believe it or not Shorty, some people still have what it takes to make great lives for themselves.

If Dad gets the hellcat I get the C.E. with the strikers so everyone stop asking .:D

Go Hellcat lol :rock: the sooner the better:D

Believe it or not Shorty, some people still have what it takes to make great lives for themselves.

Really. Never said they did not. I have a great life but am not rich like Dom. Is a great life about money Caveman? :dontknow:

I haven't financed a vehicle in 40 yrs. and certainly not a toy. Just hear so many here say "soon as I pay this off" or "pay the wife's car off and I will get another" or something to that effect. Today is it very unusual for a 33 year old to have enough saved to buy a "few" of these $70,000 plus cars. But---hooray for him. Not my business how he got his money, what kind of house he lives in or anything else about his life style and really don't care. I will wager most of the guys on this site do not have the money to go pay cash for a Hellcat. :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back