Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh sheot....there goes the neighborhood.cant you control your wife scott?:p we are being invaded people CANT YA SEE THAT?????run forest run!!!!!next thing the damn name will change to WVTCOA....WTF?:dontknow: cant you women start a ptccoa(pt cruiser club of america)or something?:confused: well,if ya can beat em(i hear its illegal:eek: ) might as well join them(or marry em:p ). welcome to the what was once THE MANS WEBSITE.:mad: :D

Last edited:
05BLACKVIPER said:
oh sheot....there goes the neighborhood.cant you control your wife scott?:p we are being invaded people CANT YA SEE THAT?????run forest run!!!!!next thing the damn name will change to WVTCOA....WTF?:dontknow: cant you women start a ptccoa(pt cruiser club of america)?:confused: well,if ya can beat em(i hear its illegal:eek: ) might as well join them(or marry em:p ). welcome to the what was once THE MANS WEBSITE.:mad: :D

LOL!!! They are kinda starting to multiply aren't they?

Nice avatar!!!

WELCOME ABOARD! Beer, trucks and women..can't get much better than this...:D

Its mine 2 said:
I'm ntw0rk's better half and officially a member now, thought I'd check out what you crazy people were up too.;)

Talk to you soon!

Welcome to the family :hello: great to see you here... it was great spending the weekend with ya, and the gang:rock:

Thanks for sharing Scott with us, he is one hell of a good guy, and is yet another great example of what wonderful people we have here representing the VTCOA!
Scott you rock brother...:rock:
Both of you are the greatest.... thanks for being such great friends.
Looking forward to seeing everyone again in the near future. Not sure I will be able to make Dennis' place, but I will be good for Memorial Day at Earl's:rock:

Alexis!

Be still my heart!

As said above...your "I'm going to kill him." comment was when you joined the family.

Welcome, and enjoy.

Roy

Its mine 2 said:
I'm ntw0rk's better half and officially a member now, thought I'd check out what you crazy people were up too.;)

Talk to you soon!

Welcome to the forums!!!!:rock: Post often and enjoy your stay! :D

mrssrt10 said:
Welcome! It's nice to be at a site where there are women!!!
Finally. I thought I was never gonna get any support around here :D ;) :rock:

Welcome!:dancing: :star:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back