Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheSickness said:
Jake's old lady aint gonna know WTF hit her when she reads all this Manusha LOLOOLOLOL :2in1:
She will at least understand one thing - POST HO's :rock: :rock:

WE LOVE YOU SARA:D

MIKEY, this isn't Sarah's thread - its devildogs girl - HI THERE and SORRY :D

Wifey said:
She will at least understand one thing - POST HO's :rock: :rock:

WE LOVE YOU SARA:D
Bwahahhahaha You Dumbass I got you again...It's Scott's old lady LOLOOL Sorry but you stayed on to long and ended up getting Powned anyway''''''LOOOL You have posted so much you forgot who's thread it was Hahahhahaha........................HO :p

TheSickness said:
Read it again Turkey Lips LOOOL :D
She is Netw0rks better half turkey face :D

TheSickness said:
Please refer to post 66 :p
I absolutely phuggin hate you :rock: :D I am slipping :D :D :D

TheSickness said:
Torched LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :D :D :D :rock: :rock: :rock: Insta Pown LOLOLOL
Hey, I like titles, what can I say

Queen whatever will do :D :rock:

LOL!!!! Once again, the Queen of Powned!:D:D:D:D Mikey! You cant claim this one, she Powned herself!BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!:D:D:D

Wifey said:
Ha! Good point - :eek: i could call you on your phone :dancing: but i need your number again cuz i keep losing stuff. It started when I lost my job... :dontknow:

This new job...or the old job??????

Would love to have you back here to play 24/7...

Roy

Thanks everyone for such an awesome welcome, I appreciate it!!! For the record, that cute little cracker topper is my Precious Peanut. She may be a powder puff but she bites back like her mama.

Be afraid, be very afraid!!!

Its mine 2 said:
Thanks everyone for such an awesome welcome, I appreciate it!!! For the record, that cute little cracker topper is my Precious Peanut. She may be a powder puff but she bites back like her mama.

Here is a shot of my wifes Brute, And another With his best friend.:D

J.R.

Its mine 2 said:

I crap bigger than that. Then I fling it.;) :p :D

Just kidding. Peanut is a cutie.:D :rock:

WELL HELL LET THE HOING BEGIN.....SO EVERBODY,HOWS THE WEATHER IN YOUR STATE?:dontknow: PRETTY HOT HERE IN ORLANDO.

Borden3srt said:
this thread has been ho'd to death.
Not entirely true Steve :D There is much more work to be done at this juncture. For it to be completely Ho'd beyond recognition...Jack or Shawn would have to post something proclaiming it so ;) :D Besides Denise and I need a Mulligan on this one my friend...While it has been slightly Ho'd it has been like 5 months since Denise and I have even really been on at the same time. So Yes ! We did Ho and what a wonderful present she gave me :star: That was the most fun I have had in along time on this site. It's the thing that was missing that almost drove me away recently...........In fact I told a certain best friend of mine that I was going to leave after all the NBT help was said and done with because it just was not as fun as it once was.

Last night changed that for me......It was Magical once again :D So don't be hatin on us....D and I really needed that :dancing: Besides Scott's wife did not seem to really mind all that much anyway :D :p I think I may have just got at least 1/2 my Ho back ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back