Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheSickness said:
Not entirely true Steve :D There is much more work to be done at this juncture. For it to be completely Ho'd beyond recognition...Jack or Shawn would have to post something proclaiming it so ;) :D Besides Denise and I need a Mulligan on this one my friend...While it has been slightly Ho'd it has been like 5 months since Denise and I have even really been on at the same time. So Yes ! We did Ho and what a wonderful present she gave me :star: That was the most fun I have had in along time on this site. It's the thing that was missing that almost drove me away recently...........In fact I told a certain best friend of mine that I was going to leave after all the NBT help was said and done with because it just was not as fun as it once was.

Last night changed that for me......It was Magical once again :D So don't be hatin on us....D and I really needed that :dancing: Besides Scott's wife did not seem to really mind all that much anyway :D :p I think I may have just got at least 1/2 my Ho back ;) :D

I can "Pimp" her out for ho'in:idea: Ther is a small fee though Needle Dick:p

includemeout said:
I can "Pimp" her out for ho'in:idea: Ther is a small fee though Needle Dick:p
You cant Pimp a Ho that gives it away willingly....I am not trying to say she is " Loose " or anything...Just a free spirit and to my recollection one of my Bestest Buddies on the planet....For some reason she knew what I needed :D
She is such the giver :D :rock: You guys need to do a road trip Jerry. I miss you guys something awful. :eek: :eek:

TheSickness said:
You cant Pimp a Ho that gives it away willingly....I am not trying to say she is " Loose " or anything...Just a free spirit and to my recollection one of my Bestest Buddies on the planet....For some reason she knew what I needed :D
She is such the giver :D :rock: You guys need to do a road trip Jerry. I miss you guys something awful. :eek: :eek:

You are Right Gay Boy;) Can't blame me for try'in to make a couple of quarters ROTFLMAO And a road trip??? I am still recovering from the trip to
Oregon.........Old folks need thier rest:D :D :p :p

The weather here is, well...Chicago

Resized_Picture028.jpg

Borden3srt said:
:) aw come on mikey, you couldn't leave here. you have already tried that before. besides look at all the posts that i would miss if you weren't here. truthfully i like to come on here and see what you are hoing up since i had been at work.

besides look at all that crap i take from you. who else would give that to me? i guess i need to add more smiley's so you don't think i am serious.:) :D :D

you have been a little slow on here lately. i just thought you were busy with somethin' let me know if i can help bring some fun back for you.:) :) :) :)
What I said was true Steve...But I would not do it until my bro Kenny got some help...I did not think that I should let one of my best friends down in his time of need. So I stayed and helped spearhead a drive that hopefully helps them out. But to be honest I felt as though certain people on this site started treating me alot different ever since Nat's last year and when I needed help it seemed that some people that I hold in high regard treated me differently as well after helping....It could be just me and that I misread it..But I have mentioned it numerous times to others as time has gone by. Maybe I am to sensitive to that stuff I dunno, but it wore me out :( The only reason I even mentioned it now publicly....Is because for the first time since I stepped down as Moderator, I don't feel the same :D I am starting to get the calls once again from the GTG's so I can talk to everyone......That made my day when the Florida guys did that. When I was a Mod I was in Hell...Jack and I did not talk as much and the people which I hold dear on this site sorta backed away from me.....Hell I'm a Piss Ant once again and I even get to talk like a friend to my Yoda every once in a while :rock: Maybe to some that read the last few post's think to themselves that I am looking for some kind of attention...Just the opposite is true. I am merely expressing publicly what has been under my skin for several months now....Like me , Love me, Hate me, loath me...Makes no diffrence....I am who I am and I stayed quiet long enough on the subject that only 2 others knew about.......I Love this place prolly more than anyone else. I Love Shawno, Bobby,Jack and Yes even Patrick :D I Love the people here and leaving would be like cutting off my Dick :p So now that I am getting back to Abbynormal...Ima thinkin we need a good old fashioned Hodown :rock: :rock: :rock: Mikey

includemeout said:
You are Right Gay Boy;) Can't blame me for try'in to make a couple of quarters ROTFLMAO And a road trip??? I am still recovering from the trip to
Oregon.........Old folks need thier rest:D :D :p :p
So eat a couple frozen Pizza'z and a bag of Oreo's and get UR ass over here ASAP :D I will have Marne bake a cake and buy up all the Complex Carb's the store has to offer before your arrival :D

Its mine 2 said:
Thanks everyone for such an awesome welcome, I appreciate it!!! For the record, that cute little cracker topper is my Precious Peanut. She may be a powder puff but she bites back like her mama.

Be afraid, be very afraid!!!

Trust me....:( That Little THING is vicious...chased me all over the Damn street a while back!;) :D :D :D

So long as it's not the 26th of June I may be able to hook up with you...I got tickets for the Dodgers and Diamondbacks that night :rock: :rock: :rock:

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Trust me....:( That Little THING is vicious...chased me all over the Damn street a while back!;) :D :D :D

Peanut only goes attacks loud obnoxious white guys...

Prof said:
Peanut only goes attacks loud obnoxious white guys...

Youre still mad about me talking over the sound of your truck on that video?:dontknow: :p :p :p

Not really, you were immediately able to accurately recreate the sound of the Whoooop, Whooop, Whoooop!

I do miss you...hope you get state side soon.

Roy

Prof said:
Not really, you were immediately able to accurately recreate the sound of the Whoooop, Whooop, Whoooop!

I do miss you...hope you get state side soon.

Roy

Me too Roy! I wish I could make it to the Nats this year but I think it is highly unlikely...and probly the same for next year also. (Deployments:( )

Wow! Mikey and D Ho'd this thread so hard that it is now one of the longest "Welcome to the Forum" threads yet!!

My wife is FAMOUS!! Well, almost

:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back