Hello From Florida!!!

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hey everyone im new on here just searching for every single part imaginable for the ram srt 10. Im a Disabled Firefighter EMT from Gainesville and my wife being amazing as she is said that as soon as i can get half down on a ram srt 10 she will give me the thumbs up :rock:

I know i want the JTSVP Hood

Voliant Intake

Polished intake manifold

Black headlights

Black Tail lights

New headers with no cats and flowmaster 10 series comming out on both sides right behind front tires

Triple pillar pod gauges

Nos *of course gotta spray that fake hp*

and if i could ever find the Hennessey Venom 650 emblems without having to pay 15k for the kit

gonna install a 5 point harness on both front seats

yeah its gotta be a quad cab.... got a 2 yr old to take joy riding

and a ARP preformance front lip custom 2" over

Rear Diffuser

Canards

the list goes on and on... gonna get the major parts before i get the truck lol

any more ideas to add to my parts list????

and if i could ever find the Hennessey Venom 650 emblems without having to pay 15k for the kit

gonna install a 5 point harness on both front seats

Ditch the Hennessey Venom 650 emblems and the 5 point harness.

welcome aboard

Welcome..
Only thing dumber than giving $15k to hennessey is offering to advertise for him without ever having the opportunity to get ****ed by him.

Ditch the 5 point as well unless your track only. Harsh on the body during an accident, and an uncomfortable PITA for a daily driver. Plus you need a cage to properly affix it.

Do some more research on the Volant. There are better options for the money, that perform better and dont cover up your engine.

I had the 10 series on true duals. They sounded like garbage, and got bad responses from everyone that heard it for 2 months, before i ditched them. Probably dont want the exhaust coming out the front tires. Mine dump where the stock cats are and it rattles the cab viciously. You have a 2 year old after all. Send them out the rear if you get the valance and install an electric cutout for when you dont have passengers.

Last edited:
Welcome. You'll learn a lot on here. These guys have spent the $ and found the problem areas on these trucks. The flowmasters won't sound as sweet as they would on a hemi. I have heard it on a 10 before and sad to say the stock exhaust is better IMHO.

Welcome

Welcome to the RBC! You came to the right place for information. When it comes to the exhaust, definitely do your research. There are several exhaust clips on this forum. Going from a Hemi to a V-10, it took a while to get used to the different sound. I went to my exhaust guy 3 times before I was happy.

Hey

Thanks guys for the input

Im still learning about the truck, ive driven my buddies RC a few times and its pretty quick but he has it all stock and i know that truck has alot more potential than that.

I know the 5 point is uncomfortable thats why im gonna keep the stock seat belt and just tuck away the 5 point when im on the street but i live 7 miles away from the gator nationals drag track and its for sure gonna get some track time.

Rollcage is something i would like to add but i need to get a tig box for my welder and make one out of chromoly, Once i get the truck the first thing im gonna figure out is where to mount my pistol so that its easily accessible but still concealed. (due to having my litte s10 daily driver GTA at a red light)

Im still hunting for parts websites if yall have anymore to add please do
JTSVP
Roe Racing
Theviperstore
Dragtimes
Andysautosport
JEGS

Ive got a full shop at my house so anything yall can think of once i get the truck i can build it and tell you if it works or not

Pep Boys and Napa have some great bug deflectors and the 1 to 4 exhaust tips.

Pep Boys and Napa have some great bug deflectors and the 1 to 4 exhaust tips.

Attachments

• back-to-the-future-flux-capacitor-replica-3.jpg
    back-to-the-future-flux-capacitor-replica-3.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 25
welcome from the Jacksonville,Fl area
I wonder how close the red is to the Pr-4 red, or flame red that come stock on the rams

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back