Hello from the Dust bowl Australia

Iceviper

Reaction score
Iv finally done it!! iv got my Valerie a 2005 QC and im loving her to much :drool:
From what i know there is only about 8 srt 10s in Australia 3 in perth,wa the rest are over east and its sure hard to find an aussie willing to do any work on her its all holden and fords urrghhh!!! coming from the uk i find this upsetting :mad:
so would appreciate any help on the best online places for MODS etc that will deliver here and do a good deal as a london boy im always up for a bit of a deal.
looking forward to the banter on here looks a giggle :D hello all my like minded srters :burnout:

As an idea/question any chance admin could do a VTCOA phone app for msgs posts etc ????

Welcome......

tapatalk is available for the iphone

There is a VTCOA Facebook page, people from all over log in and talk there. I wouldnt last a second in the Aussie car scene. I dont understand the logic of building a 100k Maloo or whatever the hell yall call it, just do do ONE burnout. And who is Valerie? No disrespect, Im just an uninformed McDonalds eating American, who thinks Im cool because I drive a truck built in Mexico.

Hello from Colorado, USA. I realize this is the first time I've ever talked to you, and this may be asking a lot, but if I come to Australia, can I stay at your house? :D

I thought Australia was labeled a wasteland full of nasty bikers wearing spikes and chains while being chased by Mad Max..I guess I was wrong.

Welcome on board mate...;)

Thanks for the welcome fellas,fortunately I'm originally a Londoner so I don't get the Aussie car scene either I mean these maloos and falcons that wheel spin around here and believe me that is all they do lol.Valerie is the name for my truck by the way lol not a mean sounding name but couldn't go with Christine as that's a bit sad haha,anyways thanks again for the welcome il be searching out my MOD ideas on hear then no doubt asking for help after :confused: God bless American engineering and God save the queen.

Welcome to the VTCoA! Is there enough room for me at the house too? I always wanted to visit Australia. :D

Welcome also from Germany !

I saw some insane offers of SRT10 in Australia, extremely high priced.

Did you bring your SRT10 from UK, or did you buy one locally ?

If you check out BATRAM from Carl, you can see a RHD conversion.

All the best and have fun on the other side of the planet :rock:

Welcome to the club. Has your truck been converted to right hand drive?

Yep she's rhd :( sadly its law or something here conversion was done by a firm on the east coast and no I didn't bring her in someone else had that headache,I've seen The Batram what a beauty il be getting on to Carl if he don't mind for some modding help this side of the world.
I've removed the muffler and will be de-cating soon as I get 5min but I'm looking at a complete vinyl in MOPAR graphic wrap, she stands out among the little ute maloos etc here but if your gonna go loud go loud lol complete in your face MOPAR graphics ASAP

By the way for a cheap exhaust mod the muffler removal and straight pipe I'm loving till I can get myself a real nice exhaust made up

Welcome mate! Congrats on your ride and I'd be happy to help you find the mods you're looking for and ship to you. Look in vendor section of this website and you'll find some of my products including the best exhaust on the market for the Viper Truck :rock:

Brilliant V1R Il be having a nose today and given its my birthday on Saturday the big 35 lol il be seeking a gift the missus can buy me ;)

Welcome from Canada! Send your VIN # to ViperJeff aka "J". Jeff tracks all of the SRT10's he can in the Viper Truck Registry.:)

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back