hello to all

Its ok im not too worried about it. i like it its the nicest vehicle i've owned and to me its amazing. as i said i understand to each his own and each person has their own preferences etc. the interior on this thing is really sharp too. but im happy with my truck and doesn't matter what others wish to say about it. :) also was the original owner on here?

I don't believe so, at least not recently. I only remember seeing the truck in that one thread, until now.

Its ok im not too worried about it. i like it its the nicest vehicle i've owned and to me its amazing. as i said i understand to each his own and each person has their own preferences etc. the interior on this thing is really sharp too. but im happy with my truck and doesn't matter what others wish to say about it. :) also was the original owner on here?

He was, RIP. Once the mob caught up to him, he didn't post anymore.....

I remember that thread about your truck. The consensus was that most people liked it. Also, the original owner spent some serious coin on the paint. It was done right.

Ill stand by my comments on the thread

to each his own...if you like it we love it!!!.....unless you want my oponoin:argh::argh:

I don't believe so, at least not recently. I only remember seeing the truck in that one thread, until now.

do you know where it was cause i'de like to take a look. i just like it cause i was born on halloween and its kinda halloween colored lol :) makes it really cool to me.

ViperJeff posted the link just above at post #44

I guess they didn't tell you about the 15 day waiting period

Sorry

There is a work around, but......... I hate using "Supporting Member" as an option because that is a choice not a requirement

Mods are out in full force today. Demand payment for anything they delete. I did and am expecting the funds in my account, shortly.

Did you send a PM to a mod asking him to enable your PM's? May not work if not. :D

I did and I saw your fee :D I understand your check is in the same mailing cycle as mine :eek:

Yes you did

Welcome. Be safe if you take your truck around STL. I spent a weekend up there when I proposed to my wife. Mine was parked at the Ritz-Carlton downtown in their parking garage and got broken into. We had walked down the road to the Cardinals-Cubs game that day. They ripped out my in-dash screen and stole our luggage. Bashed in my driver side back door window after not being able to break into the driver's door handle.

Welcome. Be safe if you take your truck around STL. I spent a weekend up there when I proposed to my wife. Mine was parked at the Ritz-Carlton downtown in their parking garage and got broken into. We had walked down the road to the Cardinals-Cubs game that day. They ripped out my in-dash screen and stole our luggage. Bashed in my driver side back door window after not being able to break into the driver's door handle.

That happens everywhere bro.
So always be careful.

Sent from my iPhone 6 while driving 100 mph on a dirt road

Luckily I work in the city but my work parking lot is all fenced in with security guard at the gate in and out lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back