Help a vendor out!

65fastback2+2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am really trying hard to be an active vendor on here and do what I can for you guys.

So who makes parts for your trucks that you all absolutely love? (and dont say ROE lol). Im trying to hunt down stuff that will work for ya'll, but admittedly, Ive never owned an SRT10 to know about what will and wont work.

The After market folks didn't chase the RAM SRT-10 guys much, not enough of them built. Now days, it's probably going to be those little things that break because it's getting to that dreaded 10 year mark and a lot of things you can't get at the dealer anymore.. or on back order forever

The After market folks didn't chase the RAM SRT-10 guys much, not enough of them built. Now days, it's probably going to be those little things that break because it's getting to that dreaded 10 year mark and a lot of things you can't get at the dealer anymore.. or on back order forever

I agree. When I bought my 04 I went ahead and replaced a lot of OEM things to freshen it back up. I think there will always be people interested in performance parts, but in 2-3 years we are going to be SOL for replacement parts.

We are a small market for sure, and appreciate all vendors!

These guys are absolutely right. Everything is discontinued.

Tonneau covers that work with the wing, would be a good thing too

I appreciate that you are trying to be an active vendor for our trucks. As others have stated, there is a limited market for our trucks. The vendors that seem to have the most success start out as truck owners and build off of any shortcomings they find.

I know this is only in my wildest dreams..
But I want a rear body kit conversion that eliminates the rear bumper. And replaces the body cladding behind the rear tires and puts a roll pan in its place.

Thats been a very popular dream

Other things

SRT Gear

Viper Key chains (RAM SRT-10 Version preferred)

Viper Mugs (RAM SRT-10 Version preferred)

Can you do flags, banners?

And this would be for any Vendor.........

Hats, Decals for our back windows, Radar mount for the mirror, Air intakes, Headlight Tint, Grills (hood, middle & lower), Bling for the engine compartment & inside the cab, Drive shaft loops. Your t-shirts are great & I will be ording more. Thanks for asking.

Hats, Decals for our back windows, Radar mount for the mirror, Air intakes, Headlight Tint, Grills (hood, middle & lower), Bling for the engine compartment & inside the cab, Drive shaft loops. Your t-shirts are great & I will be ording more. Thanks for asking.

A lot of this you can get from JMB and I would recommend to Because Racecar to work on things we don't have

Drive shaft loos would be great and I like the idea of a radar detector mount :rock:

06 RC shifter bezels for those 06 ppl doing a T56 swap that are SOL with finding one as they are discontinued

I was thinking one day of buying a second truck for oem parts. I found one up here with 250 miles on it. Too low to part out??:D

I know this is only in my wildest dreams..
But I want a rear body kit conversion that eliminates the rear bumper. And replaces the body cladding behind the rear tires and puts a roll pan in its place.

Carbon fiber that can be painted? I know a place....hmmmm

Other things

SRT Gear

Viper Key chains (RAM SRT-10 Version preferred)

Viper Mugs (RAM SRT-10 Version preferred)

Can you do flags, banners?

And this would be for any Vendor.........

Here's the main issue I run into here. Im really ethical with my business....and since I dont have trademark use rights to the viper emblem, srt10, etc...theres not much that I can specifically do to fill those requests.

I do have SOME stuff though that I can get...

BBHH092.jpg

WH-114Y-large.jpg

BBHH093.jpg

MH-2130-Large.jpg

WH-114-large.jpg

for the ladies:
NSG-204-LARGE.jpg

A lot of this you can get from JMB and I would recommend to Because Racecar to work on things we don't have

Drive shaft loos would be great and I like the idea of a radar detector mount :rock:

already emailed about the driveshaft loop...will let ya'll know when i hear back

Your shirts are cool, but not in sizes I can use. I'm looking for XS, or 3XL. I know you can prolly get those, but it's not something I'm gonna chase you down and write emails for if its not an option right there on your website. Just a helpful suggestion.

Your shirts are cool, but not in sizes I can use. I'm looking for XS, or 3XL. I know you can prolly get those, but it's not something I'm gonna chase you down and write emails for if its not an option right there on your website. Just a helpful suggestion.

In all fairness i am a big guy and tall. bout 6 foot 4 and 350 pounds. He helped me out with my order within about a week. he was ready before i was. all you ahve to do is merely ask!

I can fit a 3x easy its just the fact of they aren't long enough. He had some specially made for me and i love them. i wear em everytime i drive my truck just to show it off that much more!:rock:

My only suggestion man for you would be offer some smaller things that people are always looking for deals on, for example replacement steering/suspension(as lets face it we are all gonna need it eventually) maybe do like an oem quality and upgraded stiffer aftermarket stuff as people love choices :) also maybe different shifter knob heads or possible audio components as that is something i haven't seen much of around.

And if you could work a deal on them covers that work with spoiler for a decent price i would love you forever :eek:.

IMO decals are cool but i bought this truck for the shiny awesomeness i get with a mixture of fast. and all the jealous looks i get for having it. and imo decals kinda make things look trashy. well atleast some do.

i would love a switch panel that looks factory for nitrous switches. maybe something that goes where the tray is right below the a/c knobs. i know that tray is useless for me since almost anything i put in there seems to fall out

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back