Help for SRTBRAD

yellowfeverquad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys a lot of you know brad and has helped a lot of people out here,well tonight he came home and found about 7 grand of stuff missing,over half of that was photo & sound equip which he uses to make money,well anyway i would like to pass the hat around and maybe we could raise enough to replace something,he has not been able to afford insurance so hes sol right now,i know things are tough allover but even a fiver helps,thanks:D speaking of which ill put in $20 to start.

wow unbelieveble....lets get an email to start sending paypal or addy for checks...

knowing brad he is too proud take a dime from anyone..but buddy you been a corner for a while, time for some air:)

Thanks everyone for caring.:rock: :rock: I went out to meet the owner of the building I manage and my wife went to take her sister to get a M.R.I. done. We were gone for around 3 hours. When I got back home I found my apartment worked over. The back door was wide open and the lock cylinder was busted out. There were bags all over my living room floor. The cabinets were all opened. My computer was knocked over. My son's electric guitar, Nintendo DS, and Playstation3 were taken. My wireless mic system, video camera, and lenses were taken as well. The thieves could have taken a lot more but they only took the items listed above.

I am still going to Fontana tomorrow. I still have 1 video camera and 1 photo cam left so I will still come out to support. A neighbor borrowed my still camera earlier today and my other cam was at my editing studio charging batteries for tomorrow. Thank god these items were not in my apartment or they would have been gone for sure.

I'm having a few beers now and just thinking that I'm lucky that my wife was not home at the time this happened.

SrtBrad said:
Thanks everyone for caring.:rock: :rock: I went out to meet the owner of the building I manage and my wife went to take her sister to get a M.R.I. done. We were gone for around 3 hours. When I got back home I found my apartment worked over. The back door was wide open and the lock cylinder was busted out. There were bags all over my living room floor. The cabinets were all opened. My computer was knocked over. My son's electric guitar, Nintendo DS, and Playstation3 were taken. My wireless mic system, video camera, and lenses were taken as well. The thieves could have taken a lot more but they only took the items listed above.

I am still going to Fontana tomorrow. I still have 1 video camera and 1 photo cam left so I will still come out to support. A neighbor borrowed my still camera earlier today and my other cam was at my editing studio charging batteries for tomorrow. Thank god these items were not in my apartment or they would have been gone for sure.

I'm having a few beers now and just thinking that I'm lucky that my wife was not home at the time this happened.

Sorry to hear that Brad :(

man.... i'm sorry to hear this... that sucks man i do know photo lenses though i'm pretty sure you have the serial numbers on them correct?

:( I'm sorry to hear this Brad. Glad you're still coming to the g2g.. get your mind off that shit for a while. I'll talk to you in a few hours bud.

Sorry to hear about your bad luck. Has the police said anything or have any ideas as to who? I know a lot of these types of crimes are from individuals i the local area. You may keep track of the Pawn Shops in the surrounding area to see if any of it pops up and then track it back to the LOW LIFE SOB that did this.

Please let me know how to contribute to the group donations....

Hey brad, I have a Kramer Slammer electric guitar that I have not used since I bought it a couple of years ago. Send me your address it isnt the best but at least he will use it instead of collecting dust.

Having your home broken into is a terrible feeling. Thank god your family was not home. Sorry to hear the news.

Thanks everybody. My camera was a video camera (MiniDV) professional with lenses and a wireless mic camera package.

One of my neighbors spotted a young man around 17 knocking on doors very lightly. He didn't belong in the neighborhood. She scarred him off but she didn't think anything of it till she found out I was robbed. She is providing police with a description of the suspect.

My camera had a serial number and I have it written down somewhere. Moving sucks as you don't know where anything is at. I didn't think to write down the serial numbers of the PS3, Nintendo, or the electric guitar.

I have no idea of how or who is heading up the donation part but the idea is so very much appreciated.

If you steal a man's toys you might get away with it. Steal a man's tools and you will be found out. I have a lot of friends in the neighborhood that are looking out for us.

Let's get the ball rolling and help Brad out. Email address for Paypal.

Add your name to the list(no need to put amounts):
yellowfeverquad
SANTEEN

Brad sorry to hear this man. hope you have renters or homeowners policy to help cover some stuff.

let me know if I can do anything for ya. i'll call you later.

yellowfeverquad
SANTEEN
burntrubber (dont have paypal so i can amil it to pat or brad)

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back