NBT
ntw0rk
FATJACK
Django
Silverback
Yellow Venom
jelms
LoveThisTruck

I would be willing to collect paypal funds from members if so needed.

Last edited:
tsmith3 said:
Tsmith3
SANTEEN
burntrubber
NBT
ntw0rk
FATJACK
Django
Silverback
Yellow Venom
jelms
LoveThisTruck

I would be willing to collect paypal funds from members if so needed.

Great, post your paypal addy and we will start the contributions...

Tsmith3
SANTEEN
burntrubber
NBT
ntw0rk
FATJACK
Django
Silverback
Yellow Venom
jelms
LoveThisTruck
Spydertt
ARRESTmeRED04

Prof said:
Great, post your paypal addy and we will start the contributions...

Are you willing to once again collect the contributions Roy, so we can get the ball rolling on this?:dontknow:

Money sent. Some a****** has been stopping by my car lot and keying the hoods on cars for sale. They scratched an 05 Mustang, we had it fixed and they did it again plus 4 more. The last time they went for the high dollar cars 07 Toyota, Bonniville GXP, Magnum RT , and my 92 Typhoon.
Its getting personal now. The cops drive thru at night but can never seem to catch them. I don't think I pissed anybody off, if so be a man and tell me. I work late some nights , I hope I catch them. Thanks for letting me vent. I hope they catch the creeps and you get your stuff back . Good Luck

Do you have security cameras set up? Any pics of the 92 Typhoon you can send me?

Thanks for the gift :rock: :rock:

spydertt said:
Money sent. Some a****** has been stopping by my car lot and keying the hoods on cars for sale. They scratched an 05 Mustang, we had it fixed and they did it again plus 4 more. The last time they went for the high dollar cars 07 Toyota, Bonniville GXP, Magnum RT , and my 92 Typhoon.
Its getting personal now. The cops drive thru at night but can never seem to catch them. I don't think I pissed anybody off, if so be a man and tell me. I work late some nights , I hope I catch them. Thanks for letting me vent. I hope they catch the creeps and you get your stuff back . Good Luck
i'd be waiting with a "boom stick" for that MOFO:mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back