Help for SRTBRAD

Just found this Thread ........ Paypal sent to [email protected]

Wish I could afford more, but if all sent a little it would add up for sure.

Good Luck Brad

Jim

Last edited:
SrtBrad said:
I am so happy to see you posting again. I miss you on this forum.
Just getting settled in enough to even think about it. WOW is all I can say. I hope to stop in more often ........ glad we could all help you out! God Bless you and yours :rock:

My family and I want to thank each and everyone on this forum and the ones that helped us out with some money. Words just can't say enough.:rock: :rock: I got the check from Todd for 1G last Friday. Today I purchased a Sony HDR-FX1 High Def Cam for $1200 that retails for $4K. The guy I bought it from might check in to say hi.

The camera's first mission will be in Fontana at the Dec 5 GTG. All I need is the wireless mic system and I'll be back in business.

SrtBrad said:
My family and I want to thank each and everyone on this forum and the ones that helped us out with some money. Words just can't say enough.:rock: :rock: I got the check from Todd for 1G last Friday. Today I purchased a Sony HDR-FX1 High Def Cam for $1200 that retails for $4K. The guy I bought it from might check in to say hi.

The camera's first mission will be in Fontana at the Dec 5 GTG. All I need is the wireless mic system and I'll be back in business.

:rock: :rock: :rock:

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

flchub said:
Brad is the only guy who paid me even with no money he found a way,that being said

i bought 2 camcorders a couple of years ago,they are both the same model panasonic pv-gs31 i dont have the battery or charger for the second one,you can have one of the camcorders,you'll just need to purchase the battery and charger along with anyother cables you may need.

i dont expect you to pay me for it,it is a gift,seeing how you make your money filming atleast u can put my camcorder to good use.

Here's link http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-PV-GS31-MiniDV-Camcorder-Optical/dp/B0007QN86U

Got the camera today Clint. THANK YOU! SuperchargedBrad brought it over today. Thank you Brad. BTW I saw the Go Kart pictures. Who won the race?

SrtBrad said:
Got the camera today Clint. THANK YOU! SuperchargedBrad brought it over today. Thank you Brad. BTW I saw the Go Kart pictures. Who won the race?
I am truly touched by Clint's kindness .... Good job Chubs :rock: :rock: :D :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back