Help little girl fix her viper!

Killemall

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNeXs-1ZMjM]HELP LITTLE GIRL FIX HER VIPER! - YouTube[/ame]

P0300 Engine Misfire Detected
P0301 Cylinder 1 Misfire Detected
P0302 Cylinder 2 Misfire Detected
P0303 Cylinder 3 Misfire Detected
P0304 Cylinder 4 Misfire Detected
P0305 Cylinder 5 Misfire Detected
P0306 Cylinder 6 Misfire Detected
P0307 Cylinder 7 Misfire Detected
P0308 Cylinder 8 Misfire Detected
P0309 Cylinder 9 Misfire Detected

smoke would be on the misfire side. usual stuff, check plugs, check wires, might have come off at the coil, check injector connections, compression check, yadda yadda.

SrtBrad said:
Isn't there an awesome mechanic in Florida somewhere that would be helpful to her?

No no no, that dude sucks. :D

Mpolizzano said:
But the Florida guy does have a pink toolbox!! She might like that. Lol

Yes he does. Lol!!! Did you notice how he wiped down all the tools that we used? And put them back in there proper place. I guess it's not that hard, when all you have is a Husky 99 piece tool set.

If only we could have gotten him to bring out the new set. He claims to have? Although I don't know that I buy that! Probably just saying that so we didn't think all he had was that husky 99 piece set. Lol

If only we could have gotten him to bring out the new set. He claims to have? Although I don't know that I buy that! Probably just saying that so we didn't think all he had was that husky 99 piece set. Lol

Hey! It got those f**king lines put on that dirty truck of yours though didn't it? I was embarrassed to test drive it that's why I told Steve too! Wash it once in awhile! :D

Scaaaaarrry!

I hope not but appears you may have really blown the head gasket being the missing cylinders are on the same side. Compression check will be your friend or leak down test. Do compare the plugs from cylinder 3 and 9 and see how they look compared to the good running cylinders. Could be as simple as a bad coil pack. OHM the wires and see if they are different than any others.;)

Blood and oil but I fixed it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3xp6U1JSxw]2003-2006 VIPER HARLAND SHARP ROCKER FAILURE - YouTube[/ame]

Good Job...Thanks for the info and the Video. You dodged a bullet there, could have been a lot worse if those pieces fell inside the engine.

Good video! Hope someone from Harland Sharp sees this and makes it right.

I was gonna order a set of these!!! Thanx. I owe you a beer or few!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back