HELP!!! Might trade the truck in tomorrow!!!

Chingon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well guys, I've gotten sick of the fact that my truck won't fit inside my garage as well as the some of the other common issues. Gas mileage isn't such a concern since I hardly drive it; however, it doesn't hurt.

Sooo...the local dealer has a pretty cherry Charger SRT-8 for sale <click>
They offered me $29k for the truck ('05 QC with less than 7k miles, full warranty and a few extras) and I only paid $32,900 for it so I don't get raped THAT bad.

I'll end up shelling out $8k more for the Charger, but it's a very nice car all around. The research I've done says that, stock vs. stock, it's about as fast as a QC although it doesn't FEEL quite as fast. It shifts much softer, but the interior is SO much nicer.

So what do you guys think, given the current market for these trucks? Prices do seem to be creeping up; however, none of them seem to be selling.

Any input you can provide is MUCH appreciated and I will be selling a few of the extras for dirt cheap here on the forum:star:

don't be ghey. would you trade in a Viper for a vette? or a 10 inch dong for a 5 incher. No you wouldn't, so don't trade in your truck. :D
you will miss this truck!!!!! only trade for a RC!!!!!!

I work at a Dodge dealer,so I know the charger is nice!!!!!:rock:
BUT,Your truck will appreciate in value(fact)!!:)
Plus the originality of it,My opinion-Keep it and put The eight grand in it
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Just my opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I'll miss the truck for sure. I would definitely trade it in for a RC, but there aren't any I can find for sale in my area.

The only thing making me hesitant is that I DO see prices going up...

Sorry for being gay... the car is just so much more practical. Plus, I want to buy a 4x4 truck and this way I'd have a highway cruiser and a truck I can use for more than hauling my bike around.

Anyone want to trade a RC for a QC near New Mexico???

if you trade it we will hunt you down and ____________you---make your garage bigger --wait a year to see what the truck values do ---get a good truck cover ----don't be a trader-----just sleep on it for a while is all I ask

I dont know there is something to be said about having a vehicle that you wont pull up next to a a stop light. Good luck on your decision. I agree though sind the 8k into your truck.

Do what you think is right....... :)

Food-for-thought: A RC gets MUCH better gas mileage, and will fit in your garage. There are SEVERAL for sale from peeps on this site. ;)

I've got a MSRT-8 it will flat out destroy my QC. But I'd rather drive the truck anyday!

i'd say keep it and dont put the 8 gs in your truck, invest it and mod of the intrest!

Last edited:
Chingon said:
I know I'll miss the truck for sure. I would definitely trade it in for a RC, but there aren't any I can find for sale in my area.

Sorry for being gay... the car is just so much more practical. Plus, I want to buy a 4x4 truck and this way I'd have a highway cruiser and a truck I can use for more than hauling my bike around.

Why would you want a 4X4 truck, that makes no sense to me...lol. There are some nice RC on this site for sale, sum dem have nice modifikatuns!:rock:

Chingon said:

Put them both together and they still couldn't do this......

337042.jpg

Quick

Hmm... yeah I might hold off and put the truck up for sale. We'll see. I'd love a RC, but there just doesn't seem to be any around right now. Patience and will power are two things I don't have! (Hence the SRT-10)

I think you will regret going to an SRT-8 Charger, nothing wrong with that car at all, my folks have one and it is very nice. They want my SRT-10 bad! I'm not sure why? maybe because the truck is quicker?? lol keep the truck!

Well, I have custom embroidered floor mats (dark charcoal with red Viper srt), Ipod kit, viper logo trailer hitch cover. I also just bought (still in the mail) catless mids and magnaflow catback...

Thanks for all the replies! Keep 'em coming!

BDR SRT-10 said:
What would you be selling off tha truck if ya traded it in???

Post up some more pics of your old lady and I might just give you a killer deal!:evil:

LOL!

Tough call dude seriously... It's one heck of a truck we have here I do know that... But sometimes change is good too :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back