Help! P0353 Code

No Viper Tech at this dealership:( The closest one is Charlotte or Atlanta. Good news though-finally got it back today!:D They replaced the coil packs twice, put on a new set of plug wires, replaced the pcm, and all ignition related sensors and relays-turns out it was a shorted out spot in the wiring harness. I guess they were so embarrased for having it so long and not being able to figure it out they covered it all under warrant anyway! It only cost me the $100 deductible on the warranty!:D It sure was great pulling out of the dealership though!:burnout:
I'm going to take it easy until Spring, try not to break anything until next racing season.;)

4DR VYPR said:
No Viper Tech at this dealership:( The closest one is Charlotte or Atlanta. Good news though-finally got it back today!:D They replaced the coil packs twice, put on a new set of plug wires, replaced the pcm, and all ignition related sensors and relays-turns out it was a shorted out spot in the wiring harness. I guess they were so embarrased for having it so long and not being able to figure it out they covered it all under warrant anyway! It only cost me the $100 deductible on the warranty!:D It sure was great pulling out of the dealership though!:burnout:
I'm going to take it easy until Spring, try not to break anything until next racing season.;)
Is your warranty an aftermarket one??

Nope. I told hom my factory warranty was out and he did it anyway. :D Probably trying to make up for when the took my truck out for a 5lb boosted 100mph test drive last time-(according to the "tell-tale" boost guage and Garmin in my truck.) I don't use the factory nav much. It sucks!:argh:

4DR VYPR said:
Nope. I told hom my factory warranty was out and he did it anyway. :D Probably trying to make up for when the took my truck out for a 5lb boosted 100mph test drive last time-(according to the "tell-tale" boost guage and Garmin in my truck.) I don't use the factory nav much. It sucks!:argh:
HAHA busted his ass! Glad it worked out for you. :rock: :rock:

He only took it to 100??? Pansy ass dont know what hes doin.:D :D Haha Id better keep my mouth shut.:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back