HELP solve a problem......

kickinassrt-10 said:
No man I printed the label offline this morning here at work...no wonder it's taking long..to me it's just another recovery monday!:D
BTW I don't listen to country so I wouldn't know the meaning of that song :p
His homework is to listen to that song at least twelve times unitl he becomes a country song listener:p

Stinker said:
YOU DONT LISTEN TO COUNTRY??????????

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY BANNNNNNNNNNNNED FROM ANY GTG'RS:D
I like Kenny Chesney few songs Shift work, summer time, also Zac brown band and does Jimmy Buffet count?:eek: besides that not too much!:D

And brandon's right I still watch the video for her!:rock:

kickinassrt-10 said:
I like Kenny Chesney few songs Shift work, summer time, also Zac brown band and does Jimmy Buffet count?:eek: besides that not too much!:D

And brandon's right I still watch the video for her!:rock:
ehhh they're ok but def not the best :)

kickinassrt-10 said:
I knw but I only like that style of modern country not the dog in my backyard tractor broke down type....lol:D
hehehe Im not into the real old stuff, but most the late 90's- now is really good.

kickinassrt-10 said:
damn it...I had a long effin day yesterday man and way too many drinks....in another hour I was gonna take it down to the post office...
Thanks for saving a trip!
Oh yeah bitch, I'm sure you had REAL hard day yesterday. Why don't you post some pics of your real hard day.:D

SANTEEN said:
Oh yeah bitch, I'm sure you had REAL hard day yesterday. Why don't you post some pics of your real hard day.:D
Wasn't a hard as much as it was rough. I'm uploadung them off my phone now. Give me a Lil and I start a thread!!

Ok NO federal Holiday today so the package is on it's way to you..personally dropped off 1st thing in the am!...Stink....hope you got some kind of tricks up your sleeve for this thing

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back