HELP solve a problem......

SANTEEN said:
We actually need $30 more.:D Come on moparracing and ferrari, I know you wanna see this thing shot to hell.:D

FerrariTruck said:
nah man thats not how I fix problems. i man up just like i was taught...and learn from it...

although i apologize to the whole forum for sinking to a nasty level with my language:eek: , i fully agree with FerrariTruck on this one. :rock:

Last edited:
Stinker said:
ok after much deliberation, and consideration we gonna blow this thing up:D

will send Kicken my addy:D
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :marchmellow:

Stinker said:
will startwhen it arrives:D
Got the addy...it will be sent priority...should have by wednesday the latest!!!!!
I wanna see pieces fly:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

kickinassrt-10 said:
Got the addy...it will be sent priority...should have by wednesday the latest!!!!!
I wanna see pieces fly:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
allready got a plan;)

We want a full documentary video. Beginning at the time that you open the package. :D

SANTEEN said:
We want a full documentary video. Beginning at the time that you open the package. :D
Waiting on the mail guy to still pick it up so I can get a quick vic of the send off...then turn this into a good vid...i don't have those skills!:p

kickinassrt-10 said:
Waiting on the mail guy to still pick it up so I can get a quick vic of the send off...then turn this into a good vid...i don't have those skills!:p
hell dont run today homie:p

Last edited:
damn it...I had a long effin day yesterday man and way too many drinks....in another hour I was gonna take it down to the post office...
Thanks for saving a trip!

kickinassrt-10 said:
No man I printed the label offline this morning here at work...no wonder it's taking long..to me it's just another recovery monday!:D
BTW I don't listen to country so I wouldn't know the meaning of that song :p
YOU DONT LISTEN TO COUNTRY??????????

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY BANNNNNNNNNNNNED FROM ANY GTG'RS:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back