HELP solve a problem......

SANTEEN said:
We actually need $30 more Mr. Stank. I know you're excited picturing Joanne half nekid, shooting an SCT and it's affecting your ability to add.:D Come on moparracing and ferrari, I know you wanna see this thing shot to hell.:D

nah man thats not how I fix promblems. i man up just like i was taught...and learn from it...

FerrariTruck said:
nah man thats not how I fix promblems. i man up just like i was taught...and learn from it...
Come on brother, smile. We gotta be able to laugh about shit like this when it's all said and done. Don't hold any hard feelings. It's not healthy.:)

SANTEEN said:
Come on brother, smile. We gotta be able to laugh about shit like this when it's all said and done. Don't hold any hard feelings. It's not healthy.:)

oh believe I have no hard feelings about this:D Hell If anything if met kick in person he would try to kick my ass for laughing about this shit for buying a locked SCT:D :D I'm telling him the same things i would tell my best friend or brother or what i expect folks to tell me on here is all.

SANTEEN said:

besides i just got the clap a couple days ago, dont tell me about being healthy:mad: :mad: :mad:

LOL:p :D :D :D

FerrariTruck said:
oh believe I have no hard feelings about this:D Hell If anything if met kick in person he would try to kick my ass for laughing about this shit for buying a locked SCT:D :D I'm telling him the same things i would tell my best friend or brother or what i expect folks to tell me on here is all.
Nah. he'd laugh with you. It's all good. Atleast you smiled big.:D :D :D :D

FerrariTruck said:
besides i just got the clap a couple days ago, dont tell me about being healthy:mad: :mad: :mad:

LOL:p :D :D :D
You got the clap for real? You been hanging around Stinks cornhole?:D

Tell me where to send the money and I'm in. He helped me as well as Viper and I am the one getting his old ECM with the BG tune on it. Hurry and tell me the paypal as I skimmed through this at work and gotta get back at it. :)

VENOMOUS1 said:
Tell me where to send the money and I'm in. He helped me as well as Viper and I am the one getting his old ECM with the BG tune on it. Hurry and tell me the paypal as I skimmed through this at work and gotta get back at it. :)
I'm collecting the money. Paypal to [email protected]

Guys please be rational, as I tried explaining before for $175 for the tuner and $150 to unlock it and I'm sure whoever unlocks it can read the tunes and see what's on it and whether they are usable to him. Don't destroy something I have been waiting from Fastfood for over a month for. He needs this to even have a tune and he parted with his other so he could flash back to stock to tow with. AS much as I wouldn't mind seeing a half neekid woman I don't know shoot a shotgun at a posessed tuner, It would more beneficial for him to use it for less than a new one.:burnout:

Last edited:
VENOMOUS1 said:
Guys please be rational, as I tried explaining before for $175 for the tuner and $150 to unlock it and I'm sure whoever unlocks it can read the tunes and see what's on it and whether they are usable to him. Don't destroy something I have been waiting from Fastfood for over a month for. He needs this to even have a tune and he parted with his other so he could flash back to stock to tow with. AS much as I wouldn't mind seeing a half neekid woman I don't know shoot a shotgun at a posessed tuner, I would more beneficial for him to use it for less than a new one.:burnout:
Its got bad juju all over it, IT MUST BE DESTROYED :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

VENOMOUS1 said:
Guys please be rational, as I tried explaining before for $175 for the tuner and $150 to unlock it and I'm sure whoever unlocks it can read the tunes and see what's on it and whether they are usable to him. Don't destroy something I have been waiting from Fastfood for over a month for. He needs this to even have a tune and he parted with his other so he could flash back to stock to tow with. AS much as I wouldn't mind seeing a half neekid woman I don't know shoot a shotgun at a posessed tuner, It would more beneficial for him to use it for less than a new one.:burnout:
In all seriousness, I've spoken to Roger several times. More than once he has told me that he'd be worried to use this tuner on his truck. He thinks it's the "bad karma tuner".

PAYPAL sent !! $25 from Venomous1

THey can take and use a new shell and resell this one if we know the right people and the tuner looks new. If not F-it I guess but that really suck for me too hear after the BS I went through.

SANTEEN - $25
Fatjack - $25
Devildawg - $20
furry667 25 sent . I vote we blow it up_______________
gatech $5 lollie pop money
Venomous1 - $25.00 Votes to save the tuner

We've met our goal. Anyone else want to donate to make Stinker's part a little less costly?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back