HELP solve a problem......

GADodgetech said:
I got 25 bucks for the cause :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

That's 75 $ :rock: :rock: Someone needs to pm Kicken and make sure he is down cause i have a feeling that VoTCA wants to see Momma sling some hot lead..:rock: :rock:

Jerry,
Roger's phone died. He called me from his friends phone and asked me to jump on here. Like I said, he misunderstood when you agreed to go half. He actually thinks your a stand up guy for starting this thread, rather than avoinding the situation. He opened the Paypal dispute this morning, still misunderstanding your offer. I got with him this afternoon and told him that I understood you were willing to split the cost with him. Jerry, stick with your original offer, split the cost with him and both parties can move on. It just sounds slike there was a whole bunch of misunderstanding form two pretty good guys. Did that last sentence sound gay on my part? I think so, oh well.:D And, if you can't get this resolved, you both suck.:D Seriously, if you cant get this resolved then I'm putting $25 into the "Stinker Shooting the SCT" fund. :D That's $125, I believe.

SANTEEN said:
Jerry,
Roger's phone died. He called me from his friends phone and asked me to jump on here. Like I said, he misunderstood when you agreed to go half. He actually thinks your a stand up guy for starting this thread, rather than avoinding the situation. He opened the Paypal dispute this morning, still misunderstanding your offer. I got with him this afternoon and told him that I understood you were willing to split the cost with him. Jerry, stick with your original offer, split the cost with him and both parties can move on. It just sounds slike there was a whole bunch of misunderstanding form two pretty good guys. Did that last sentence sound gay on my part? I think so, oh well.:D And, if you can't get this resolved, you both suck.:D Seriously, if you cant get this resolved then I'm putting $25 into the "Stinker Shooting the SCT" fund. :D That's $100, I believe.
$125 ;)

FATJACK said:
I'm in for 25.00 Tony where do we send the money??
100 $ Whats the target number.. I mean are we just buying the tuner or do we have to cover the tunes form Torrie ? I could care less. Had a bad week and seeing Momma blow something up would make me all warm and fuzzy on the inside. FATJACK I think Kicken would have to agree to the terms before we could start collecting money . Stinker should not be out a time . It was after all his idea.

furgy667 said:
100 $ Whats the target number.. I mean are we just buying the tuner or do we have to cover the tunes form Torrie ? I could care less. Had a bad week and seeing Momma blow something up would make me all warm and fuzzy on the inside. FATJACK I think Kicken would have to agree to the terms before we could start collecting money . Stinker should not be out a time . It was after all his idea.
I think he gave $175 for it or so , but nope I'll get the last 50,

santeen........................get ahold of roger

Stinker said:

ill split the last $50 with you stinker.let me know when and how to get you the money if roger is willing....

Stinker said:

I'm tryin'

SANTEEN said:
Jerry,
Roger's phone died. He called me from his friends phone and asked me to jump on here. Like I said, he misunderstood when you agreed to go half. He actually thinks your a stand up guy for starting this thread, rather than avoinding the situation. He opened the Paypal dispute this morning, still misunderstanding your offer. I got with him this afternoon and told him that I understood you were willing to split the cost with him. Jerry, stick with your original offer, split the cost with him and both parties can move on. It just sounds slike there was a whole bunch of misunderstanding form two pretty good guys. Did that last sentence sound gay on my part? I think so, oh well.:D And, if you can't get this resolved, you both suck.:D Seriously, if you cant get this resolved then I'm putting $25 into the "Stinker Shooting the SCT" fund. :D That's $125, I believe.
I JUST SEEN THIS.....UUMMM POST #43...HARD TO MISUNDERSTAND...AND IF THATS NOT PLAIN ENGLISH I CAN REALLY UNDERSTAND WHERE HE GOT LOST ON THE REST OF THIS.

srtmaniac said:
I JUST SEEN THIS.....UUMMM POST #43...HARD TO MISUNDERSTAND...AND IF THATS NOT PLAIN ENGLISH I CAN REALLY UNDERSTAND WHERE HE GOT LOST ON THE REST OF THIS.
People get pissed and do or say things they shouldn't or normally wouldn't . Let me be clear i am not taking any sides in this . I just think it would be great to fix this and see Momma blow something up .

Last edited:
Bottom line is both Ferrari truck and moparracing u guys dint know what the hell youre taking about and more so mopar keeps running his damn mouth so shut it cause repeat the same useless information in all your post.

I list my cool last might and responded to Jerry today politely in an rmail an apologized for my action.

SO ALL OF YOU UNDERSTAND (since only 2 or 3 members here met me in person and can vouch that I'm a straight shooter and a pretty cool guy to know)
regardless of what Jerry posted I sent several
pms back and forth including the paypal note I sent to him. In his original thread he said vin locked but at the dame time he was Greek to these sct's. So fir that very reason I pm'd him and asked a few questions. He said it was only used on one vin so I figured it couldn't be vin locked in that sense. I proceeded to ask him if the sct was returned to stock....he said yes I returned it to stock. So anyone with knowledge of an sct would assume naturally he was confused about these as he stated and that it was a misunderstanding on his part. Afterall how could an sct really be locked if only 1 vin was used and it was truly returned to stock mode??? Again proving my theory that he was really list when it comes to these sct's. I am not retarded as ferrari idiotic staement he made (which by the way go screw yourself for that statement bc u don't know me) I knew what questions to ask and based on jerrys info he provided I thought he was truly lost when it came to these. I would have never even bought a locked sct if his info would have Been correct.
So for the last time mist of you don't know the private communication we had and your basing your biased opinions solely onthe misleading thread.
I am a cool guy until I get pushed to the edge and then I have a pitbulls attitude toward sour people. I already apologized to Jerry for my comments last night since I wasn't thinking clearly and filed the claim
in haste.
Do in short this is a big misunderstanding on both parts and if it doesn't work out that me and Jerry come to an agreement which I said I'll trash the claim. Thensrinker and all the others buy the sct I'll go to torrie and get one and you can shoot the sh*t out if this thing as long as you film it and it for mutual forum agreement. I'm not trying to make enemies with anyone in this forum family. Thanks for all your understandings!!!

Ok now my 2 cents worth. I did this last weekend BTW.

Bought a bicycle from wally world for $65 sold as is. The same bike on the rack was $109.
I wanted to build a beach cruiser and add high rise handle bars. So I paid the $65 and off I went.
Next day I went to the bike shop and found out that the handlebars were $30. So I paid it and went home to put them on. They were a diff size from the stock ones(smaller diameter) so I had to go buy a new $15 gooseneck to use the handlebars on my $65 bike. So I have $110 in it now.
My question is...does wally world owe me money because I did not price the handlebars and goose neck first? HELL NO!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back