HELP solve a problem......

kickinassrt-10 said:
Bottom line is both Ferrari truck and moparracing u guys dint know what the hell youre taking about and more so mopar keeps running his damn mouth so shut it cause repeat the same useless information in all your post.

I list my cool last might and responded to Jerry today politely in an rmail an apologized for my action.

SO ALL OF YOU UNDERSTAND (since only 2 or 3 members here met me in person and can vouch that I'm a straight shooter and a pretty cool guy to know)
regardless of what Jerry posted I sent several
pms back and forth including the paypal note I sent to him. In his original thread he said vin locked but at the dame time he was Greek to these sct's. So fir that very reason I pm'd him and asked a few questions. He said it was only used on one vin so I figured it couldn't be vin locked in that sense. I proceeded to ask him if the sct was returned to stock....he said yes I returned it to stock. So anyone with knowledge of an sct would assume naturally he was confused about these as he stated and that it was a misunderstanding on his part. Afterall how could an sct really be locked if only 1 vin was used and it was truly returned to stock mode??? Again proving my theory that he was really list when it comes to these sct's. I am not retarded as ferrari idiotic staement he made (which by the way go screw yourself for that statement bc u don't know me) I knew what questions to ask and based on jerrys info he provided I thought he was truly lost when it came to these. I would have never even bought a locked sct if his info would have Been correct.
So for the last time mist of you don't know the private communication we had and your basing your biased opinions solely onthe misleading thread.
I am a cool guy until I get pushed to the edge and then I have a pitbulls attitude toward sour people. I already apologized to Jerry for my comments last night since I wasn't thinking clearly and filed the claim
in haste.
Do in short this is a big misunderstanding on both parts and if it doesn't work out that me and Jerry come to an agreement which I said I'll trash the claim. Thensrinker and all the others buy the sct I'll go to torrie and get one and you can shoot the sh*t out if this thing as long as you film it and it for mutual forum agreement. I'm not trying to make enemies with anyone in this forum family. Thanks for all your understandings!!!
I think all that needs to be done here is for you got get in touch with a responsible party to collect the funds. We will come up with the money , and make this all go away...,,,, and see Momma blow some shit up.... :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Did someone say target practice? I'm in for a 100 yard shot to start off the bidding. Can someone go 200 yds?

500snakz said:
Did someone say target practice? I'm in for a 100 yard shot to start off the bidding. Can someone go 200 yds?
I'll damn sure try, but Id love to see joanne sling that shotgun :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

500snakz said:
I think you are missing something here .. We should be bidding on the amount of clothing momma has on while doing the shooting. I think and by all means correct me if I am wrong but Stinker stated :well ya'll can send me the $$$ and I'll have momma shoot a shotgun at nuttin buck nekid

santeen, that would be $125 bud

kickinassrt-10 said:
Bottom line is both Ferrari truck and moparracing u guys dint know what the hell youre taking about and more so mopar keeps running his damn mouth so shut it cause repeat the same useless information in all your post.
you're one winin' bitch...... go :thefinger: yourself. :rock:

Bottom line. I think Jerry and Roger need to work this out through PM's. All of us sticking our noses in here and giving our opinions, is not helping. It makes it interesting, but it's not helping.:) If in the end they cant get this worked out in private, then they come back on here and let us buy it. So Joanne can shoot the shit out of it nekid.:D

moparracing said:
I may be way out of line here( and please let me know if I am ) but since VTCoA is willing to make this right both parties need to stfu. Not directed at you moparracing at all . I only got involved in this because I saw the chance to see some drama in some members life eradicated by having Joanne blow some shit up (Clothing optional ). I wish Joanne could just point a gun at my problems and make them go away. I think Kickin and Srtmaniac will only aggravate the process with there responses . Both are right and both are wrong. Just this once lets let Joanne blow this problem up . It would make me happy and I am willing to pay for it .

SANTEEN said:
Bottom line. I think Jerry and Roger need to work this out through PM's. All of us sticking our noses in here and giving our opinions, is not helping. It makes it interesting, but it's not helping.:) If in the end they cant get this worked out in private, then they come back on here and let us buy it. So Joanne can shoot the shit out of it nekid.:D

I agree 100% . I will take my one advice and STFU. Just let me know if I need to send money to some one and if they (and I hope they do ) work this out on there on. If not I have something for momma to shoot. We can bid on how much clothes she wears and donate it to some cause.

Last edited:
moparracing said:
Right back at ya bud I got nothing to say to you. Losers like you feed off this sh*t and you're a waste of my time bottom line. You're prob miserable bc you live in the gloomiest state in the us with the highest suicide rate.

Now back to the subject at hand to all
of you who truly care...I'm sorry for all of you having to go thru this it was a big misunderstanding between both parties and I'm willing to drop paypal claim as I told Jerry.

Stinker I almost want to fly to you with the sct in hand and blow the sh*t outta ut with a shottie....lol

truly I really appreciate all of you that care and understand my view on thus with the limited info at hand. Santeen special thanks to you bud for getting my back and keeping in touch with me and getting me to laugh. I'll
let you win next time on the stret tires :D lol

kickinassrt-10 said:
Right back at ya bud I got nothing to say to you. Losers like you feed off this sh*t and you're a waste of my time bottom line. You're prob miserable bc you live in the gloomiest state in the us with the highest suicide rate.

of you who truly care...I'm sorry for all of you having to go thru this it was a big misunderstanding between both parties and I'm willing to drop paypal claim as I told Jerry.

Stinker I almost want to fly to you with the sct in hand and blow the sh*t outta ut with a shottie....lol

truly I really appreciate all of you that care and understand my view on thus with the limited info at hand. Santeen special thanks to you bud for getting my back and keeping in touch with me and getting me to laugh. I'll
Bullshit. You ain't letting me win at the track. I'll take the win fair and square.:D But, I will let you pay for the beer.:D

kickinassrt-10 said:

I think you lost your cool on a misunderstanding and it made you look like a dick to some that couldn't understand that. I think you should just ignore there post since it is based on that.
Looks like you and srtmaniac are good guys so I hope you two work it out.

Paypal will NOT refund your money unless you didnt receive the product,it doesn't matter if the product isnt exactly what you thought.

You were told the tuner was locked,this guy owes you NOTHING,its your responsibility to call Sct first,futhermore you purchased tunes when there was some already loaded ,common sense is to make sure something works correctly before you invest more money into it.

GROW UP

SANTEEN said:
Bullshit. You ain't letting me win at the track. I'll take the win fair and square.:D But, I will let you pay for the beer.:D
Beer it is you better earn that win!! I git you.

Stinker you ever heard of crabs???....lo:D

I'm not expecting anything from paypal. I did that not thinking clearly and apologized to Jerry but have yet to hear back from him. I want to resolve peacfully and trash the claim. I'm down fir shooting as long as it video'd for public view!!

kickinassrt-10 said:
go on wine some more ya douche bag...... :D :rock:

flchub said:
Paypal will NOT refund your money unless you didnt receive the product,it doesn't matter if the product isnt exactly what you thought.

You were told the tuner was locked,this guy owes you NOTHING,its your responsibility to call Sct first,futhermore you purchased tunes when there was some already loaded ,common sense is to make sure something works correctly before you invest more money into it.

GROW UP

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :D :D :D :D :D :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back