Hemis and Hellcats R.I.P.

So that probably kills the chance of owning a HELLCAT for me if the values go up. Gotta find a low point!

Hard to say what is going to happen as there are a whole new group of buyers with a different mindset.

Ford kept a 6.2L V8 in their F-150 line for those that "...had to have a (big) V-8".
And nobody seemed to care about it as sales were really dismal and it died in 2015.

Other options: Aston Martin has a ONE THOUSAND HORSEPOWER electric car in the works.

Interesting times ahead!!

Last edited:
This just means SRTs will be even MORE expensive I think. Less motor, more parts to break, parts they use will need to be higher quality ($$$$$) to hold boost.

foreclosure-settlement.jpg

This just means SRTs will be even MORE expensive I think. Less motor, more parts to break, parts they use will need to be higher quality ($$$$$) to hold boost.

foreclosure-settlement.jpg

The picture you posted is truly disturbing.

Do you think that is Blow all over the front of "her" dress and the top of the coffin???
It looks like she doesn't want whoever is in there to be getting out anytime soon and once that last nail is in she can carry on with the party.
Maybe she has all of her stocks tied up in Hellcats and the occupant was going to switch the entire factory over to t.t. V-6s??

Last edited:
The picture you posted is truly disturbing.

Do you think that is Blow all over the front of "her" dress and the top of the coffin???
It looks like she doesn't want whoever is in there to be getting out anytime soon and once that last nail is in she can carry on with the party.

I actually didn't look into it any deeper than another nail in the coffin of muscle cars. I do however agree that she's prolly very high and ready to move on with her new man.

I actually didn't look into it any deeper than another nail in the coffin of muscle cars. I do however agree that she's prolly very high and ready to move on with her new man.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

OLDCOLT !!!

Are you paying attention?

You had better take your SRT-10 off the market before you make a tragic mistake.

And A Striker-headed (and cammed) engine to boot..What are/were you thinking man!!??!!

Let the air out of the tires and cover it with tarps. You will rediscover it in another 10 years in the back of your garage and wonder WTF you were thinking back in September of 2015. Honest; you'll see..

I know yours sounds kinda funny, and not as nice as my V-6 Ecoboost, but hang onto it anyway. :)

Last edited:
OLDCOLT !!!

You had better take your SRT-10 off the market before you make a tragic mistake.

And A Striker-headed engine to boot..What are/were you thinking man!!??!!

No he shouldn't, he should definitely sell it.

TO ME!!!!!

I've been saying that since I became a member. I can already hear some owners bragging that it's already worth more than they paid for it.

I've been saying that since I became a member. I can already hear some owners bragging that it's already worth more than they paid for it.

Well... aren't they?

I see no reason why I couldn't easily get back the entire 100K I've got into mine so far since I bought it brand new in 2005.

No...really...

:)

Last edited:
Dodge SRT Hellcats And HEMIs Could Die In 2019

Here come the smaller turbocharged engines.... a turbocharged 4 cylinder or a 6 cylinder replacing the fire-breathing V-8s AND eventually making even more power, who woulda' thunk??

(The GT40 is using a 600 HP t.t. 3.5L V6 Ecoboost)

Dodge puts out a MONSTER of a supercharged hemi that they can't even keep up with the demand, then you hear that it will be discontinued in 2019. We live in a country of excess, so I'll believe it when it happens.

Viva la V8 !!!

Well... aren't they?

I see no reason why I couldn't easily get back the entire 100K I've got into mine so far since I bought it brand new in 2005.

No...really...

:)

There you go. Doesn't hurt one bit to be optimistic.

And all the while Andy keeps buying up all those stray SRT-10 Rams and those miscellaneous parts and stashing them away in his garage. Sometime in the future to be seen on a darkened street corner late at night in a black trench coat overheard saying to some older guys " Don't worry, I got what you need to take care of that habit you got but it's going to cost ya man, it's going to cost ya plenty!"

OLDCOLT !!!

And A Striker-headed (and cammed) engine to boot..What are/were you thinking man!!??!!

Let the air out of the tires and cover it with tarps. You will rediscover it in another 10 years in the back of your garage and wonder WTF you were thinking back in September of 2015. Honest; you'll see..

I know yours sounds kinda funny, and not as nice as my V-6 Ecoboost, but hang onto it anyway. :)

Jeez, I go out to do yard work..........:D:D:D

(For the record.....Ronnie knows how much I hate the sound of Ecoboost trucks!):p

That's the thing, yes, a v6 can be badass, every one of those tree huggers thinks that they reinvented the wheel. Buick did it years ago, but they sound like crap and even the regular t-type didn't outsell the v8 rustang and craparo.

If i had 200k I wouldn't buy a Lamborghini, I love Zilla, but hate the sound when I open the headers, there is NOTHING that sounds like a v8.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back