Hennesey a bad word but is this a deal???

THEWELSHM

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Iknow that the " H" word around here is bad and am not sure why? But is this a deal?????
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___2006-Dodge-Ram-SRT10-w-Super-Charger_W0QQitemZ280297986660QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item280297986660&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A7|39%3A1|240%3A1318

:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
thewelshm

I saw the same ad today too, looks like a good deal. I'd really try to test drive it and pick at the owner for all the information you can get.

Mileage is pretty high for a 2006. I wouldn't pay 35k.... you can find much better deals out there

Never Mind.

If 30,000 grand for a 05 was a good deal with 30,000 miles then 35 would be ok for a 06 with a better/more exspensive supercharger........................

I live right near spring

Dude, it's too much. I didn't pay that much for my 2004 with half the mileage. I also know the previous owner, and I know who did the work on the truck.... I know it was well taken care of.

How many miles since the SC was installed??? How has it been driven??? because we all know how thoes auto trans love high HP:dontknow:

Did the $20K include forging the engine??? Might be worth it if so.

LoveThisTruck said:
Maybe... but look at who did the work:confused:
I thought you'd be flirting with disaster trying to get 700HP without forging. But yeah, Henn....is known for getting the most $$$$$$ from your wallet while spending as little $ on your vehicle.

Bad rep = no sale period I.M.O. Whatever that company sells I'm not touching till rep is repaired. However there has been a management change there and the new manager appeared on this forum trying to salvage the H name under his watch. I have no idea how this has turned out and if the H company is going in a better direction now.:dontknow:

Wow, ok based on the flurry of replies, It would be safe to assume that some individuals have been " Hosed " with regards to the mods they thought they were getting?? I see having owned a couple of these trucks as DD with basic tune up parts I was looking around and saw the truck I indicated at the starty of the thread!!! So would it be fair to say " dont buy a Supercharged truck unless it had a forged crank, internals balanced etc?:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: To me I am seeing 06 QC going for about the mid $20k range stock, maybe I should stick with that and add $$$ later for mods?

thewelshm:burnout: :burnout:

THEWELSHM said:
Wow, ok based on the flurry of replies, It would be safe to assume that some individuals have been " Hosed " with regards to the mods they thought they were getting?? I see having owned a couple of these trucks as DD with basic tune up parts I was looking around and saw the truck I indicated at the starty of the thread!!! So would it be fair to say " dont buy a Supercharged truck unless it had a forged crank, internals balanced etc?:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: To me I am seeing 06 QC going for about the mid $20k range stock, maybe I should stick with that and add $$$ later for mods?

thewelshm:burnout: :burnout:

I'd take it if it was free.....

Then I'd hire a Huey (copter) to pick it up and drop it on JH's newest and most prestigious project... or maybe JH himself.

Ask Walt..........

D

Django said:
I'd take it if it was free.....

Then I'd hire a Huey (copter) to pick it up and drop it on JH's newest and most prestigious project... or maybe JH himself.

Ask Walt..........

D

Ok who's Walt???:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
thewelshm

Based on his rep Id never let him near my motor. This is a classic example of customer service, because he has built very very fast vipers and they look damn good. But if you treat people like shit no matter how good you are they wont come to you. Period.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back