Hennessey And Nick Visit My Home

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by K-80-123, Jul 7, 2006.

Car Parts
  1. Hamrhead

Hamrhead New Member Supporting Member

:dito:

This the the right thing to do for both You and JH. Hopefully it will just be some relatively simple parts to swap out and you'll have your truck back home, and running like a rocket, very soon!:rock:

2. RedRamRules

RedRamRules Full Access Member

Good news Walt, hopefully they can locate the root of the problem.

3. John Hennessey

John Hennessey New Member

between vipers and trucks we have built over 60 TT systems in the last 5 yrs. during that time frame i have not seen this before. it is definately an oil flow to the turbo(s) control problem. also, Walt - we now have your chrome intake in the shop ready to install.

4. Django

Django New Member Supporting Member

Gee Walt,

I do hope that this situation does come to a point of complete satisfaction for you. I understand the frustration that you've had over all the expense and delays.

I hope my past desire to express my support hasn't had an adverse affect. My desire was to be helpful to you.... Not simply to piss on JH.

It's gratifying to know that JH has stepped up and done the right thing....

I'm sure we all anxiously await some great news from you on your super BEAST.

SD

5. Georgia Ken

Georgia Ken New Member Supporting Member

Walt, I too am glad you and John were able to get together and work out the problem. I understand how frustrating it was for you, considering the amount of money you spent. You, as I would, expect perfection from such a professional as John. Sometimes, things just happen and it is no ones fault. We can never predict when a part will begin to malfunction.
    I agree this forum was most instrumental in getting Walt's problem corrected.

To John, I want to thank you for being professional about your product. I understand there was some communication problems between you and Walt. Stepping up, as you have done, was the right thing to do.

When the exact problem is identified, we all need to mark the thread, in case in happens to one of us.

6. John Hennessey

thanks for the kind words. we will get it sorted out. i wish it would have turned out perfect the first time too. but i will caution anyone who thinks that they can build a 1006 rw hp pick up truck - it aint easy and sometimes requires extra effort on the builders part - and we are glad to supply as much as is needed to get walt taken care of. thanks again.

john

7. Wifey

Wifey Artificial Wifey Intelligence Supporting Member

Great news for Walt :rock: and as everyone else said - JH is doing the right thing. Hopefully she will be home SOON .... :D

8. ROKTMAN

ROKTMAN Full Access Member

Walt,glad that it seems to be working out for you.

It is unfortunate that it took the threat of bad press and tremendous pressure to guilt HMS to get the ball rolling but..... whatever works.

Hope it is fixed sooner than later and you can enjoy the truck.

9. John Hennessey

no it didnt take that at all. i could have been up at walts place but instead was standing in my shop for 2 hours talking to a time waster like you. by the way, why dont you get some more car club titles to go into your sig...

10. ROKTMAN

ROKTMAN Full Access Member

I didn`t even come to your shop when I was in Houston because I couldn`t stand to look at a crook and a cheat like you .Shall I post the law suits and judgements levied against you ? Your reputation preceeds you .Is that why you are banned from the Viper boards?

As for a time waster ,Roe Racing, THE defination of class and professionalism(something that is foreign to you) is getting my 30k for the supercharger and motor build next month and not you.

So....... rest my case.

11. Nowwhat

Nowwhat Full Access Member

Walt.....you are going to be bored when the truck is finally done....you are going to need a hobby,...:D

12. Texas Yellow Fever

Texas Yellow Fever Full Access Member

He already has a hobby...he can get back to posting babes for all of us to drool over...

13. JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE Active Member Preferred Vendor

John H you know I have always took apart of your side, when Walt came to us with his problem it did piss me a little, but comming out and doing what needs to be done just shows you are a good person. Good luck guys.,

14. ViperJeff

ViperJeff Misanthrope Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

for the last 25 days I've been without a truck. It has been one of the worst times I can remember.

With That Said.

I can't even imagine what Walt is going through. To continually get your heart ripped out with promises and failure to deliver would just be unbearable. After some of the things I've read, I would make him fix it in my driveway so I could look over his shoulder.

I have no axe to grind or hidden agenda or a wish to offend anyone. But commen sense tells me, there is something really wrong here. If one just looks at Walts experience and nothing else, its still leaves me with a sick feeling in my gut.

I see no reason why Walt would lie and make up stories. As a business owner, I understand that some things just don't work out the way they were intended. But this just seems to be way beyond that. The one thing I was left with, is time. The thing that has cost me in the way of time is parts. They just don't seem to be available like most vehicles. So one would think that before a car is delivered for upgrade, wouldn't it make sense to have the parts ordered and recieved prior to the delivery of the vehicle. I've noticed with my case, once the parts are in, the work is very fast. For all the damage i did to my truck, the estimate was for nine work days. So how long does it really take to install parts. And if it takes 6 months to tune a motor, its not worth the upgrade.

Common Sense Folks.....

Walt, I'll bet with the time and money involved. You could have went to school and become your own Viper Tech

Good luck man. Hope it all works out

Jeff

15. Wifey

Wifey Artificial Wifey Intelligence Supporting Member

That is a great Idea - we need our OWN Viper techs ............ ;)

16. outnumbered

outnumbered Active Member Supporting Member

In the Lightning/Harley Truck community, some of the major tuners would travel across the U.S. to tune trucks. These events were usually organized by the local chapters, which would consist of 5+ trucks. It took care of the "mail order tune" dilema.

17. K-80-123

K-80-123 Full Access Member

John is trying to fix my problem and I have faith that he and Nick will fix it.....The truck runs really good...... loads of power....I am sure it will beat down any non modified car or truck on the road...:)....from 40 mph to 120 is really impressive and always leaves a smile on my face......the air blows cold....the truck runs cooler than stock....and throws no codes.....It is just great.....except sometimes when you stop it will smoke??

John and Nick thanks for coming to Tulsa....I will ship it back to Houston one more time.....and John and Nick both say this will be fixed.

Walt

18. Silverback

Silverback New Member Supporting Member

I will reserve my comments until the truck is fixed and the K-Man is happy.

I really pray the third time is the charm for you Walt.

19. greatone61

greatone61 Full Access Member

I'm pretty sure you'll kick the butts out of some modified vehicles too!! LOL!! :D I bet it surprises quite a few people....:rock:

20. DarkSyde

DarkSyde Full Access Member

Walt,
    Excellent. That is excellent news. :cool: Hope your driving that beastie again soon! :)

John,
    Thanks man. Thanks for making right for Walt. Many of us appreciate that man. No doubt about it. :cool: