Hennessey Headers

KillerSRT10

Reaction score
I have seen alot of talk about header's but no one has mentioned anything about the one's by Hennessey. They claim large power increases ( 40+ HP ) on the web site, is anyone using them and are they worth the extra bucks?
Randy

way too much $ unless you just want a part of hennessy, he makes really good stuff, call him, tell him you are a memeber of the forum and he will probably discount you,other than that go with bellanger

Mopar has some good headers , and they are priced really good.

Last edited:
Gibson shorties,Bassani shorties, Bellanger longtubes, Mopar....there all good. Dont think you would notice a difference in any of those. Some say long are better but I think its just looks. I have Bassani short headers. They gave me about 19 rwhp and a better exhaust note.

Hey bro,
I see you were running the Bassani headers with the Paxton.I thought that the Bassanis got in the way:dontknow: . Did you find a way to get the paxton to fit with them? I had a new set of Bassanis and sold them because I was told you couldnt use them with the Paxton.Whats your trick?I would appreciiate your input.I just got my Paxton back fron getting polished and am about to start the install. Bill

Blakewilder said:
Gibson shorties,Bassani shorties, Bellanger longtubes, Mopar....there all good. Dont think you would notice a difference in any of those. Some say long are better but I think its just looks. I have Bassani short headers. They gave me about 19 rwhp and a better exhaust note.

No PROBLEMS at all with the headers fitting with the Paxton. just bolt em up and then do your SC install. Make sure you check for leaks on all hose clamps. you want to go ahead and throw away the hose clamps that come with the kit and call Boomer and get the turboTbolts. Dont forget when you install that Paxton to remove the idler pulley and replace it with the one that Paxton sends you (or you will get massive belt slippage) this makes putting the belt on REAL hard but the tension is needed for the belt to catch and not slip.

Blake....

You should go work for John H if you are going to start spreading bullshit like you got 19rwhp from a set of shorties...

Hell he should make you VP of Bullshit....:D

If I could figure out how to post my goddamn dyno sheet Id show ya ....ya prick... i know you are the biggest header fan out there but I swear....it did add 19 rwhp...coulda been that the truck cooled down while they installed them.....i dont know

I gained 65rwhp by just installing a K&N CAI :eek: the rest of my mods didnt add shit, they were just for looks and to improve the exhaust note :D

I installed my headers because I still had a couple of knuckles that didnt have a scar yet.

mmmmtorque said:
I gained 65rwhp by just installing a K&N CAI :eek: the rest of my mods didnt add shit, they were just for looks and to improve the exhaust note :D

I installed my headers because I still had a couple of knuckles that didnt have a scar yet.

RAOTFLMAO!!!

If you order headers from Henny I hope you:
1) get them
2) get them within the agreed alotment of time (a week, month, year)
3) have patience if 1 and 2 dont work out

Thats too funny!
Ask Walt about that.

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
If you order headers from Henny I hope you:
1) get them
2) get them within the agreed alotment of time (a week, month, year)
3) have patience if 1 and 2 dont work out

Blakewilder said:
If I could figure out how to post my goddamn dyno sheet Id show ya ....ya prick... i know you are the biggest header fan out there but I swear....it did add 19 rwhp...coulda been that the truck cooled down while they installed them.....i dont know

that was 1.9 rwhp you dipstick.....

Even Bassani is calling bull on the 19.....:D

If you got 19 that is your best mod.....paxton + tranny + meth + No2 + 42lb injectors + flash + ram air + exhaust = what and extra 100 rwhp before you blew up....?....:aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back