Here is a video of one of my runs

Blake's going to be running those tires, he'll run 10.80 on the first hooked up run I bet.

What did he have done to his engine?

I dont care about the man or his charater just his truck

I know I'm running his blower.................

i know it was a built motor, look for threads he started and you should be able to find it.

eddie102870 said:
i know it was a built motor, look for threads he started and you should be able to find it.
:dito:

And as stated by Roy...the reason that ROE did not put ("The Sidewinder") into production, was feedback from most people that he interviewed (liked the top mount)...and the slight loss in HP/TQ, due to the extra plumbing, and turns required to make it work.

It's hard to look at his threads................

You know........... he always posts something like yah my trucks only got 680 hp, says it's a total build 18g in engine 8 in heads and valve train..... but never says anything about N2O. But we know it was on there because of the plug in the back of the roe........

bigike said:
So those runs were on the sidewinder?

No... Top Mount

Also I did a search of his alias... http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1494635
I am not sure of the specifics of his build on the motor/trans... somehow I thought he was running an auto trans.:dontknow:
Been so long.

Some quotes of his on his motor...

"It has striker heads and jessel rockers. Requires a spacer. There is nothing stock on this truck at this point."

"It's stroked"

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9273

Last edited:
It was a quick truck, no doubt. But it sounds like alot more done to it than he said:dontknow:

Its not impossible for him to run 11.03 with 680hp. I am running 11.7 with 630hp on my best 60' of 1.85. So if I got my 60' down to 1.65(like him) then I should be running 11.3s If he had nos as you guys are saying then he should be in the mid to upper 10s.

1/4 mile calculator puts him in the high 11s with 680hp:dontknow: He had to be spraying big time

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back