Here She Is!!

VenomTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so I have been working on my truck for a little while, adding some things and taking some things away. For starters, I took off the red hash marks and the plasti dipped rims. Next thing was a new set of tires. I added some mean headlight eyebrows a while ago, and cleaned them up for a sharp look. Next I got 8k HID heads and fogs, came out really nice. After that I took a little trip up to NC and got the JTSVP 2/5 drop kit and oil lines, installed at the shop. Rides perfect, didnt even have to get an alignment. Also got a billet SRT hood emblem and cleaned up my calipers, repainted them and added some viper stickers. Next I had a QTP electric cutout put in right after where the exhaust goes from 2 to 1. I also added a turndown so the sounds bounces off the street and gets REALLY loud. Blacked out the tails and 3rd light. Changed out the spark plugs and oil, cleaned it up and took a few pics. Also I got a carbon fiber catch can thats not pictured.

IMG_1536_zpsb3a8e651.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_1535_zpsdf47d7f1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_1533_zps408912b4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_1530_zps72ecdd3a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_1526_zpsf799c06d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_1523_zps0df5e267.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_1520_zps23958fa8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_1518_zps4ac8fb99.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hope yall like it! Im sure I am forgetting a few things but this is most of it. Still have more things on the way performance wise, but as far as visual, Im done. :D

Looks awesome, what did you use for the eyebrows?? Dark tint or black vinyl??

Looks like my eyebrows :rock:
I paint mine and clear them. Makes the entire light brighter! You've done great bro. I liked the hash marks and plasti dipped wheels buts that's me. If they all looked the same it would be boring :)

Although it may drive good, I recommend an alignment bro if you want your new tires wearing correctly ;-)

Looks like my eyebrows :rock:
I paint mine and clear them. Makes the entire light brighter! You've done great bro. I liked the hash marks and plasti dipped wheels buts that's me. If they all looked the same it would be boring :)

Although it may drive good, I recommend an alignment bro if you want your new tires wearing correctly ;-)

Thanks! I did the same with my brows, paint and clear. The alignment will be taken care of as the camber is a little off. The hash marks may make a return, turns out one set was about 3 inches forward on one side :eek: Stay tuned

Looks bad ass & thanks for the visual on the jtsvp 2/5 kit. That's the kit I want to do. How does it ride? Do the tires rub?

I'm with Venomous1, I liked the hash marks and the plasti dipped wheels too. Looks fantastic black either way! :cool:

Looks good brother, lovin' that QC stance.....looks tough. :rock:

Now go do some skids............. :D

looking sharp , clean and AWESOME ! ! !

u stayed with the 40 serie tires ?
i got 45's and they rub in deep dents...
gonna change them after summer.

Looks good brother, lovin' that QC stance.....looks tough. :rock:

Now go do some skids............. :D

Thanks! Skids will have to wait lol. Funny thing about this is my wife and kid were in the truck, and the truck was running. I just hopped out and snapped a few pics with the iPad, and to top it all off, I pulled into what I thought was an empty warehouse lot, and it turned out to be a cheerleading camp full of little kids, so no burnout pics this time :(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back