HEY BATRAM, HERE IS BATMOBILE FOR YA!!

ram_vs_cougar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey BATRAM ran across this. Would be bad azz to pull this with the BATRAM or hell just to have both lol.:rock::rock:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZSBpFMWk-M&feature=player_embedded]‪World's only actual turbine powered Batmobile‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Wonder what jet engine they are using for it? Sounds like a F-16 but that engine would be WAY to large....prabably a small T-38 engine or something equivalent.

Yeah....WTF? I , like most of kept waiting on him to hit the afterburners and run that thing?
I've seen them years ago at our local airport run the Jet Cars and they are indeed bad to the bone! The Green Mamba is one bad one I'll never forget.:rock:

Cool and unique but that looks like a cheetah in the bottom right of the garage and I would love to have that instead.

I like the Ipad :p
Pretty neat.

Batrams videos are better.

Last edited:
Nice! Although, I'd still take the 350ci Chev version used in the movies lol. I love the "Keaton" mobile (movie version 1), best movie Batmobile made. The new one (not the Tumbler) for the upcoming Batman movie is utter crap IMO. It's similar to the movie versions 2 and 3 (Batman Forever & Batman & Robin). They went from big and menacing to literally feminine and girlie. Oh well, hopefully it grows on me. Got to keep them sinister and scary, after-all, Batman uses "Bats" to strike fear into the criminals as they used to strike fear into him. He wants the bad guys to feel the fear he did, so the vehicle he drives needs to do exactly the same. Last thing you want is a knife holding crook to say: "Aw....what a cute car!!" when Batman pulls up lol. Thanks for sharing mate!! :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back