Hey Django!

DevilDawg3097 said:
Whats a good hollow body? well built i should say.

Same answers I gave Shawn bro..... I like the Takamine's lower end ($300-600) guitars.....

D

Well for starters I was lead singer for alot of years for a very well known band and I have several friends still doing gigs that love the SG so ease up Tim! You may not care for it, but alot of folks up here do!
Have a nice eve Bro!

Rockin Ronnie said:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!!!!!!! Didn't see that before!!! What a cutie!!!

My bad.................... It's apology week.....

Sorry, Ron..........

D

This is a link I use to keep learning because I am by no means as good as you django, so here is an Idea for you to make some extra do ra mi. Just an Idea I know I would pay for a good site to learn from, but here is a site by Gary Hoey, this guy really gets no spotlight and he should.
guitar-tips
Tell me what you think D.

DevilDawg3097 said:
http://www.garyhoey.com/guitar-tips/
so did link in last post.:marchmellow:

Yup, those are the kinds of exercises and scales I was talking about in my early post regarding guitars that fall along the wayside....

Those who really get turned on by the great players...especially those who aren't blessed with instant recall and results.... (these are the rare exceptions) need these kinds of exercises to develope and stretch those muscle memories and fingers.... and to sych up their left and right hands...

Most everyone has to do these kinds of exercises over and over...starting very slowly in order to teach their hands how to work together with fluidity... Those same types of exercise should eventually be applied to many of the modes (scales)... and there are several basic ones..... major, minor, melodic minor, harmonic minor, blues scales, penatonic scales, bla bla bla.... Plus all the scales that people just make up on their own.....

Get creative, mix it up.... Learn to double, triple and quadruple pick.... Keep practicing until one day you are playing dotted 64th notes like Steve Vai, Steve Morse, Django, Joscho and all the great players in history....

It's not a job...... It's art.......... and it don't come easy when yer not blessed with world class talent...... BTW..... I am not blessed like that..... I have to work hard to make it to the next plateau.... But it can be lots and lots or fun....

Thanks for the contribution..... That's an excellent tool.....

D

Last edited:
ILtemprd said:
heres what im up against. you may want to turn the volume down a bit.LOL...ladies and gentleman..my daughter on guitar....:rock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JltDnzF6nS8
Bwahahahhahhaha.......OMG that was Punkin :rock: :rock: :rock: How awesome is that Shit LOLOOLOLOLOL:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Shawno please refrain from posting anything in your pajamas :marchmellow:

Rockin Ronnie said:
Well for starters I was lead singer for alot of years for a very well known band and I have several friends still doing gigs that love the SG so ease up Tim! You may not care for it, but alot of folks up here do!
Have a nice eve Bro!
Whatever Elvis LOLOLOLOL What band Alvin and the Chipmonks :D

TheSickness said:
Whatever Elvis LOLOLOLOL What band Alvin and the Chipmonks :D

I wondered what band it is myself........

But after backing off and apologizing I didn't wanna push it.......

I'm trying to be a kinder, gentler Django.

So, who was it, Ronnie.........:dontknow:

D

Django said:
I wondered what band it is myself........

But after backing off and apologizing I didn't wanna push it.......

I'm trying to be a kinder, gentler Django.

So, who was it, Ronnie.........:dontknow:

D
I may burn in Hell for this and I promised not to post it...But Timmy he was right....Kinda weird to think we have a star on site huh :D Nobody on this site knows Ronnie like I do and he has never been photographed for privacy...Actually to say he was lead singer of a famous band is sorta an understatement to be honest...In Seattle area he was as famous as Kurt Cobain....a virtual legend like Jimi Hendrix. I kept this secret from everyone here for a few years now and last time Ronnie was here we discussed me finally spilling the beans...So Ronnie please don't be made but Ronnie's rockin side of him needs to finally be made public...I shit you not people he has spent the past 2 Christmas's here with my family and I am honored to have him as one of my best friends....Without further secrecy I present for you all the real Rockin Ronnie :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: Brilliant vocals as always :rock: :rock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hksil-KkebQ

Last edited:
TheSickness said:
I may burn in Hell for this and I promised not to post it...But Timmy he was right....Kinda weird to think we have a star on site huh :D Nobody on this site knows Ronnie like I do and he has never been photographed for privacy...Actually to say he was lead singer of a famous band is sorta an understatement to be honest...In Seattle area he was as famous as Kurt Cobain....a virtual legend like Jimi Hendrix. I kept this secret from everyone here for a few years now and last time Ronnie was here we discussed me finally spilling the beans...So Ronnie please don't be made but Ronnie's rockin side of him needs to finally be made public...I shit you not people he has spent the past 2 Christmas's here with my family and I am honored to have him as one of my best friends....Without further secrecy I present for you all the real Rockin Ronnie :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: Brilliant vocals as always :rock: :rock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hksil-KkebQ

Hell's like the fkn North Pole compared to where yer goin for that......

D

Django said:
Hell's like the fkn North Pole compared to where yer goin for that......

D
Dude I am crying over here I am laughing so hard......Damn I love me some short bus :rock: :rock: :rock: That was funny and a beautiful thing Bro....God Love Ronnie Bwahahahahaahhaa :marchmellow:

TheSickness said:
Dude I am crying over here I am laughing so hard......Damn I love me some short bus :rock: :rock: :rock: That was funny and a beautiful thing Bro....God Love Ronnie Bwahahahahaahhaa :marchmellow:

So, do you know what the real name of the band is or not....?

D

Sorry heading out the door to go meet clients. The band became Metalchurch. It was through Junior and Senior high school and for a few years after. I went into the military and they produced some albums and hit it big.

Rockin Ronnie said:
Sorry heading out the door to go meet clients. The band became Metalchurch. It was through Junior and Senior high school and for a few years after. I went into the military and they produced some albums and hit it big.
So your not George Michael :confused: :dontknow: :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back