Hey Rottenronnie!

oldcolt

Striker Heads and Cam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday! Your plane should have landed; hope you are enjoying a smooth scotch by now.:)

:birthday::party::party::party::party::party:

Happy Birthday Ron!

Happy Birthday rotten!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

BURN OUT! BURN OUT! BURN OUT!! i wanna see! :rock:

Happy birthday Ron! I worked with you at MEG back in 2012, I was on phase 3A, I am looking at buying a RC and had some questions for you.

Steve Kruse

Hello Again Steve good to hear from you !!
We survived the fires up in Fort Mac but they are still going...Crazy stuff!!
Fortunately they stayed north of us.

Sure, ask away with the questions as there are lots of resources on this site or you can pm.

OLDCOLT has/had his PREMIUM RC for sale a while ago and you could always contact him with questions; or a potential sale. He just got his dialed in with a dyno-tune and it is running strong. It is getting a bit tougher to keep him in my rear-view during a race though.. :p

Take Care

Last edited:
i will have to get my number of posts up before i can PM anyone...sitting at 12 now. I head back to work on Tuesday, I am working for Fluor at Suncor Fort Hills building the Utilities and Offsites portion of that project.

i will have to get my number of posts up before i can PM anyone...sitting at 12 now. I head back to work on Tuesday, I am working for Fluor at Suncor Fort Hills building the Utilities and Offsites portion of that project.

OK, good luck up there.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back