hi new on forums from houston

Status
Not open for further replies.

nes240sx

Reaction score
i which i knew from the forums sooner. very knowledge people on the forums

2005 red 4 door 101000 milles on it bought with 34000 i replace the motor at 78000 and now my transmition is gone second time

houton tx .

now motor it fine my trany is my problem now rebuilt time i guess

Welcome to the VTCOA!

Welcome to the club! :) Get ahold of Dusty Hawk at www.htstransmissions.com and you will only have to do it ounce and his p[rices are very reasonable and he wont try to over sell you a bunch of stuff you dont need! Best of luck,I got all my parts there and have one tough tranny with no issues,and Ive been pushing lots of supercharged power through it and Im not afraid to drive it the way they were meant to be drivin!! LOL

Welcome aboard. Looks like the engine failure was probably caused from a bad tune?

chevy took the win

motor failure i have stoke tune. mufflers remove k&n intake its all. the day i blew my motor i did full tune up spark plugs fuel filter etc the only differences from the past tune up's i replace the motor oil from Mobil1 to royal purple.
i was cruising on 45 north and one chevy pull next to me single cap it seen noting especial i took him from 0 to 135 after that he started walking on my we race 4 times same history last race i blew my motor he was fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back