Hi

sprite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm back. I might be selling my Twin Turbo SRT-10. It still needs some work but I'm letting it go cheap. I'll have pictures later.

l_64febf6fee5f73f5e74cf13950b033b4.jpg

l_3cacc75af55f556c07ce37095958558d.jpg

l_2449c4eaa34701a6914985522fc9f701.jpg

l_0ac56da36bc3b638c63c3f239db9ab42.jpg

l_8b6840b350c6eac444d5f0641828da1d.jpg

l_24ec04c522b447a98611fe3ca258926c.jpg

The car needs work. It drives fine but has some transmission issues. I'll post more details later. It's running a modest 8psi boost and puts around ~700 to the ground.

Stinker who built your truck? Maybe I'll just throw in the money to make my truck right. I mean it has all the engine work, the same turbo kit, water/meth, etc. So I'm guessing a new tranny and some tuning should take care of it.

sprite said:
Stinker who built your truck? Maybe I'll just throw in the money to make my truck right. I mean it has all the engine work, the same turbo kit, water/meth, etc. So I'm guessing a new tranny and some tuning should take care of it.

I actually done most of it Sprite, but Underground should be able to finish up any loose ends bo:rock:

This would be a killer deal for someone:rock:

I kind of want to just get it running right. How much boost are you running? What are you using for engine management? My car has the AEM unit. Suncoast built my tranny, I might have to ship the tranny back to them and send the car to UGR or Heffner.

It seems my transmission can't take the power under full boost and just slips.

Last edited:
Hmmm...Who did the work on the truck? What are the transmission issues? What would be considered selling the truck cheap? TIA

sprite said:
I kind of want to just get it running right. How much boost are you running? Suncoast built my tranny, I might have to ship the tranny back to them and send the car to UGR or Heffner.

It seems my transmission can't take the power under full boost and just slips.
Runnin 13 on the street and 30 on hi boost,

I wouldnt fool with suncoast, you'll jsut end up removing it again and agin, I would send it to Joe westminister, someone on here should have a contact number for him, or i may be able to find it.'

but yeah, either heffner or ugr, both should do you a good job bo, I would contact heffner first, he is closest, and I know ugr is absolutly covered up right now bo.

Macedo Motorsports in Orlando did the work. I'm in Atlanta right now but going back to Florida in a few months.

I don't know if I want to sell the truck or not cause I'd never even recover half the money I got into it.

But on the other hand I'm getting tired of dumping more money into it.

Last edited:
Not even the same model Lambo Brad. His is a Murci and the one in your pics is a Gallardo. Both sweet rides though.

sprite said:
Macedo Motorsports in Orlando did the work. I'm in Atlanta right now but going back to Florida in a few months.

I don't know if I want to sell the truck or not cause I'd never even recover half the money I got into it.

But on the other hand I'm getting tired of dumping more money into it.

With all those cars you know how it works. FWIW, Mike put a ton of money into his truck and sold it "cheap" as well, it only took a couple of days. I didn't know Macedo did a TT set-up, most guys have them put a Roe on(Viper wise).

It was the second TT SRT-10 they did when they did mine. I've barely driven the truck. I got like 3500 miles on it. It's the Pro Turbo Kit Turbo (same one Stinker has) and an AEM engine controller, forged rods & pistons, upgraded fuel system, water/meth injection. I'll try to get a complete list and then people can PM me with offers and I'll decide whether to sell or keep it.

The other thing is I barely drive the truck. I like my other cars better to be honest. If I get all the issues it has taken care of I'm sure it would be a fun 1/4 mile car, but it will still handle like a truck.

Last edited:
I don't think firefighters salary would let me even by the rear view mirror on that lambo. OMG, that thing is gorgeous! Congrats, man!

sprite said:
It was the second TT SRT-10 they did when they did mine. I've barely driven the truck. I got like 3500 miles on it. It's the Pro Turbo Kit Turbo (same one Stinker has) and an AEM engine controller, forged rods & pistons, upgraded fuel system, water/meth injection. I'll try to get a complete list and then people can PM me with offers and I'll decide whether to sell or keep it.

The other thing is I barely drive the truck. I like my other cars better to be honest. If I get all the issues it has taken care of I'm sure it would be a fun 1/4 mile car, but it will still handle like a truck.

This guy will build your transmission right, the first time...

http://www.westminstertransmission.com/contactus/

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back