Hi

sprite said:
It was the second TT SRT-10 they did when they did mine. I've barely driven the truck. I got like 3500 miles on it. It's the Pro Turbo Kit Turbo (same one Stinker has) and an AEM engine controller, forged rods & pistons, upgraded fuel system, water/meth injection. I'll try to get a complete list and then people can PM me with offers and I'll decide whether to sell or keep it.

The other thing is I barely drive the truck. I like my other cars better to be honest. If I get all the issues it has taken care of I'm sure it would be a fun 1/4 mile car, but it will still handle like a truck.
how bout a trade,i'll build ya a tennis court for ur truck

Please do not let Macedo do any more work on your truck. Take it to someone who's done several/many twin turbo installs and work...such as Heffner, Underground, or even Doug Levin.

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Please do not let Macedo do any more work on your truck. Take it to someone who's done several/many twin turbo installs and work...such as Heffner, Underground, or even Doug Levin.

I have heard good & bad+1 about Macedo:dontknow:

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
amen brother:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back