HID fogs

scottrobinson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
industrial prositute at Land of Milk & Honey, Onta
Just installed 10'000k HID xentec in my fogs, very easy to put in just plug and play, was easier to get at with the tire off total time 20 min!

image_zps68ad5ad5.jpg

image_zps0f449a76.jpg

I got 8k heads n fogs! Totally changes the truck!

HID's in the fogs makes a huge difference in night driving for me. Even when my headlights were clear, there was a noticeable difference with just my headlights on vs having all 4 lights on. And esp now with black lenses, and even with 8k HIDs, the fogs help out a lot. Plus they just make the front of the truck look awesome at night.

HID's in the fogs makes a huge difference in night driving for me. Even when my headlights were clear, there was a noticeable difference with just my headlights on vs having all 4 lights on. And esp now with black lenses, and even with 8k HIDs, the fogs help out a lot. Plus they just make the front of the truck look awesome at night.

Yeh i needed somin, b/c those black headlights are terrible for driving at night, you have to have the fogs on at all times, so thought i would put the HIDS in there an see how it is, but i was thinking also getting them in my headlights to, would it even be worth getting them like would the fogs out shine the head lights? or would i have to go 12k in the head lights to see a difference?

Yes, if you get the same temp HIDs all the way around with the black headlight lenses, the fogs will outshine them, but not by a lot. But wouldn't hurt to bump up the temp of the headlights.

Looks great Scott!

those look so blue to me.

Id want white light. Whats the temp for white HID?

it does look awesome. imo i like 6k looks more factory..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back