Hood liner

What would happen to the hood if I removed mine? Its falling off and shizz.

Mine has been hood liner less for a few years and is fine.

Ralphie, that looks great bro!:rock:

Here's my underhood ;) Haven't added "Viper Powered" yet but on my list of to-do's. lol
image.jpg

I'm currently working with a guy, to fabricate a duct, that takes the cold air from the grille, and pushes it through the engine bay. Only prob is, I want polished stainless(or something like it), and havent quite fig'd it out yet..!! Wanna use carbon-fiber ducts, but just got to fig where they're gonna get the most fresh air..!

Not having done this, I'm assuming you guys pulled the hood liner off to work on it??? How difficult was it to pull it off & to put it back on? By the way beautiful jobs on all of them.

Someone told me that the plastic mounting clips are reusable but I've managed to break every single one of them. Had to buy all (12) of them (3.95 a piece).

Got all mine out and back in with no problems, but that was 7 years ago before age and heat got the best of them

Someone told me that the plastic mounting clips are reusable but I've managed to break every single one of them. Had to buy all (12) of them (3.95 a piece).

Got all mine out and back in with no problems, but that was 7 years ago before age and heat got the best of them

I broke half and salvaged the other half, but I permanently removed them.

Last edited:

Ouch, I wish I could find the post from before where a guy had found a big bag from the actual supplier of like 100 pins or something like that for $10.

took mine off and had a guy does it that does airbrushing do it. Charged about $40 and it has held up great for 5yrs. which has only been about 5k miles though.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back