Hoping to be a member

BeRoyal816

Reaction score
Whats up guys, my name is Aaron and im from Kansas City. Ive been really interested in getting an SRT10 after test driving one a few weeks ago. Ive been a car guy all my life so this would be a great addition to my list of cars. Ive had a few Audi's, then moved up to the V8 muscles lol. First was a GTO, then TBSS, and now a 300c. If you guys could give me some advice what to look for/watch out for on these trucks i would appreciate it. Im in the market for a quadcab by the way. Heres my current car, not quite an SRT10 though haha!
6ee67427a60864b8c1867bbf7c139a5e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Welcome from washinhton. Nice ride real clean. So i have owned mine for about 7 months had many problems but its been worth it. If u find one that is an automatic def get on the gas test drive it hard my tranny started slipping 3 days after i bought it i was in a hurry to buy my truck and didnt research so u are already on the right track. There is a lot of great guys and great knowledge on this forum ask anything u want and someone will get u the right answer good luck to ya man

Black trucks are the quickest......don't listen to those silver guys!!:D:D

Haha i am looking at silver actually. Hell, ill take whatever color i can get really!

Welcome to the VTCoA! That is a great looking 300! You and I have very similar taste in vehicles since I too have owned a GTO and a 300 SRT8.

Welcome from Spain currently! Beautiful 300, I love the Challenger T style hood, never seen that before!
If you don't need a quad cab, get a RC with a manual. I have 2 Quadcabs and I sometimes wish I had bought the 10 as a manual. That being said, a built 48re is faster ;)

Ive got a family to haul around, quadcab is a must. Dont make me get a silverado SS hahaha!

See that Aaron, we are in their heads.....you can sense the fear :D:D

Hey remember that time at the track when my black truck ran faster times than all the silver trucks, good times :D

Good deals on well taken care of trucks come up on here all the time. Welcome to the forum and good luck with the search.

Welcome from Las Vegas, and don't let them fool you, YELLOW is the fastest, already beat a red truck and a black truck, haven't found a silver one willing to risk it

If you only have 1 kid you can still get a man pedal, if they are short enough to sit in the middle. .......

Nice ride. Welcome from Phoenix, Arizona. Check for leaks in the oil & power steering lines. They will have to be replaced sooner or later. Check the trans., both auto & stick. How do they shift? See what the oil & trans. fluids looks like on the sticks. We have great vendors on here that can get you any part that you need. These trucks are great & good luck with your search.

Thanks everyone. I was worried parts would be hard to come by, but browsing around here has eased some worries. Anyone here from around the Kansas City area? I have family in Phoenix, my fiance and son were just out there all last week.

I've seen videos of Dom's truck, so I will say silver is the fastest, but red looks the best.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back