Horrible News

i still have a wreckless driving ticket on my record and an at fault accident and i have 3 vehicles with full coverage and i dont pay that much!

AAAAND you have a picture of a :drool:hot soapy babe all lathered up on your 10. I bet the hood is not even dented. :dontknow:You're just a lucky bastage.. CoD is on again after Sunday...

AAAAND you have a picture of a :drool:hot soapy babe all lathered up on your 10. I bet the hood is not even dented. :dontknow:You're just a lucky bastage.. CoD is on again after Sunday...

you mean lathered up skank right. didnt see any babes on his truck

you mean lathered up skank right. didnt see any babes on his truck

Okay dude, you got me. She teedered on skanktronic, but I can't knock it tho. Just 20 feet away my 10 was perched up skankless on a trailer against its will. All it got was signatures on the base of its stick from all three skanks... And a Stinker.

04viperram said:
Grundy just quoted me 408 a year!

I just need to confirm the driving restrictions. I drive mine ablest two days to work. Need to know that I'm covered if anything happens if I'm driving to work.

Okay dude, you got me. She teedered on skanktronic, but I can't knock it tho. Just 20 feet away my 10 was perched up skankless on a trailer against its will. All it got was signatures on the base of its stick from all three skanks... And a Stinker.

so..... all 4 skanks:p:p:p

Grundy Insurance 484.25 for 12 months, unlimited mileage. Just have to keep it in my garage. And have my durango as my primary.

Grundy Insurance 484.25 for 12 months, unlimited mileage. Just have to keep it in my garage. And have my durango as my primary.

WHen I spoke to the lady on the phone, she didn't say anything about having to keep it in the garage. However, when I got the application, it does ask what kind of garage I have. I have a two car garage, but the truck isnt in there. Too much shit in there now.

I just need to confirm with them, that I'll be covered if I drive it to work a couple of days a week and also to run errands on weekends.

WHen I spoke to the lady on the phone, she didn't say anything about having to keep it in the garage. However, when I got the application, it does ask what kind of garage I have. I have a two car garage, but the truck isnt in there. Too much shit in there now.

I just need to confirm with them, that I'll be covered if I drive it to work a couple of days a week and also to run errands on weekends.
I asked could i drive it to work to show it off, and ride around town on weekends. They said unlimited mileage. We just ask it keep in garage, and you have another vehicle for daily driver. They will ask for pictures of the vehicle, your estimated value which they approve/disapprove. They may want pics of the garage. Dunno yet

I asked could i drive it to work to show it off, and ride around town on weekends. They said unlimited mileage. We just ask it keep in garage, and you have another vehicle for daily driver. They will ask for pictures of the vehicle, your estimated value which they approve/disapprove. They may want pics of the garage. Dunno yet

In the application I got, all they wanted was a pic of each side of the truck, an engine bay pic and one of the bed. No garage pics requested.

Im afraid of that grundys i was thinking about it but to many rules . I had progressive beat me for my first Escalade back in like 03 so i get nervous with insurance companys .

Im afraid of that grundys i was thinking about it but to many rules . I had progressive beat me for my first Escalade back in like 03 so i get nervous with insurance companys .

What rules? Own a garage, have a spare vehicle (which they dont check) and unlimited miles......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back