Horrible News

Well I pay for csrt-4 and my 10 490 every mount and I use to pay when I just started driving for my Srt-4 neon 540 a mount .

Drive it for a few months beat the hell out of it than do a insurance job . I got dibs on the headlights .

268/400

I saw that your tag says You have a 2006 RC nightrunner 268/400. I have a 2006 QC nightrunner thats serialized 268/400. What's that all about?

I hope you didn't say you and a srt 10. Gieco told me they don't I sure performance veicals so I just gave them the VIN it showed up as a dodge RAM 1500. They said nice truck and here's your new policy.

I saw that your tag says You have a 2006 RC nightrunner 268/400. I have a 2006 QC nightrunner thats serialized 268/400. What's that all about?

I typed my signature with my smartphone and fat fingered it. Never thought twice about it. I think i even posted that number somewhere else.
truck pics 003.jpg
You've been around almost a year, quit lurking and post some more bruddah! Nightrunners, run this bitch :rock:

I thing the problem with Grundy and the other specialty insurances is, that they require the vehicle to be kept in a garage.

You sure about the garage part? I talked to Grundy one day at a car show, they never said anything about keeping the car in a garage. They just dont want the car you are insuring be the Primary Daily Driver

Had my insurance company quote me a price on my Vette years ago while I was a the dealership. Gave them the VIN and everything. Bought the car, drove it home. A few days later got the notice that they don't insure high performance sports cars. :confused:
I proceeded to tell them they insured my 93 Mustang 5.0, and my 94 Mustang Cobra.

Guess Fords aren't high performance :p

of course, like krs1r/t said a million times, i'm a poor Mexican so i don't have any auto insurance...hahaha:marchmellow::dontknow::D

Are you sure about that? I've been having my wife call around to get different quotes and 21st Century told her that they dont even write policies on SRT's. Actually one other company told her the same.

I had my old 05 srt10 with 21st, formerly AIG. and it was listed as an SRT-10. i switched to State Farm though becouse i did not agree with what they did with the Gov, bailout and how the bigwigs gave themselves MILLIONS of dollars in bonuses before they left. fuckin cocksuckers. i did not give them my money out of principal.

hahahaha. he has #258. trust me, i know. i sold it to him:(:D

Jeff. this really sux bro. i know how much you wanted this truck. but i still think there is something you can do. if you have 2 other vehicles, why cant you put it under storage ins. mine went from 600 every six months for 100/200, to 120 every six months on storage. plus, all i had to do is call them the day before, and tell them i was gunna drive it tommarrow. All was well as long as you dont do it every day. proly get away with it for a while doing it weekly. my Wife worked at my ins comp. but she did tell me there was another guy that does the same thing, and he had no affiliation with the owner of the comp. i didnt do it cuz it was winter....but i could have. i think we can figure somethin out. and if not. ill buy it back from you,,,, hows about 5k:dontknow:. and that is cash my friend:p. sorry, poor timing. just couldnt help myself

I got the truck to replace my gas guzzlin durango. Lol Im selling the durango. I cant justify having a $400 a month toy sitting in the garage. I may see if it goes down if i put my wife as the primary driver on it. I have the annual mileage listed under 6k. I always live and work on base (military) so i have short commutes.

If i go with grundy, they are going to expect low mileage. If 2 years from now, i have put 30k miles on it. They are going hit me up for fraud or not cover me if God forbid anything happens.

I got the truck to replace my gas guzzlin durango. Lol Im selling the durango. I cant justify having a $400 a month toy sitting in the garage. I may see if it goes down if i put my wife as the primary driver on it. I have the annual mileage listed under 6k. I always live and work on base (military) so i have short commutes.

If i go with grundy, they are going to expect low mileage. If 2 years from now, i have put 30k miles on it. They are going hit me up for fraud or not cover me if God forbid anything happens.

yeah i hear u man. try the wifey primary thingy. that is a good idea. and u really think you will put 30k miles on it in two years??? u cant acctually use that truckasa vehicle. lmao

I just don't understand why it's so high... Unless I'm missing something...

I'm with Auto-Owners now, but was with GMAC since I bought my truck...

Now, mine's on a commercial policy with the wife's jeep and the trailer, but even with a nicked record and higher limits of liability 100/200/100k and 300/500 medical, I think, I'm paying under 200/month... And I'm 27...

If you want I can put you in touch with my agent... The numbers just don't make sense to me...

100% i have had them for over 3 years. They insure my 10, benz and Grand Cherokee

Yup, 21st Century on my 10 and my Bimmer. Best premiums out there and I check every 6 months just to be sure:drool:. $130 a month for both full coverage, and $80 a month for my Bimmer when my 10 is in storage. $1000 ded, $100,000/$300,000, no rental car and roadside, etc . . . ., yes on unisured motorist and $25,000 medical.

I've got Grundy, my total bill for my 93 Lightning, 95 Lightning and my 04 SRT is 619.00 a year. Unlimited mileage, in fact, I'm going to drive the piss out of mine this weekend. Its in the 90's instead of 115 freakin degrees.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back